• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Now who knows anything about this midfielder?

Did someone say he was with a League One club?

Call me naïve, but even if we signed a few players with questionable pedigree, like Ladapo and this Tottenham youngster I have faith that Powell could get a performance out of them.

I'm looking forward to this evening.

Not really getting a warm fizzy feeling on this so far, signed a Spurs youth with 1 EFL senior appearance. No sign of any defender / s to shore up the comedy defence we have. Hope for good news in the morning

Chris Phillips suggesting Sam Mantom of Scunthorpe. A 25 years old midfielder, made the League One play-offs the last two seasons with Scunthorpe and before that Walsall. Seems to have lost his place through injury but not sure if he's fit yet.

Oxley
Demetriou White Turner Coker
McLaughlin Yearwood Timlin Kightly
Cox Ladapo

Smith
Bwomono Ferdinand Kiernan Kyprianou
Wright Wordsworth ???? McGlashan
Fortune Harrison

Sam Mantom is a decent player. Seen scoring here for Walsall against us a couple of years ago [video=youtube;gca36awqtTc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gca36awqtTc[/video]

Sam mantom is a very good player would be a great signing if he’s fit I know he had quite a bad injury earlier in the season tho not sure if he’s played since

According to the Scunny Telegraph on the 11th Jan, Mantom was due back in action in 2/3 weeks..... So I guess he is due a return anytime now....

Fellaini just got subbed on and then subbed off 3 mins later... last minute signing for us!?

Sam mantom is a very good player would be a great signing if he’s fit I know he had quite a bad injury earlier in the season tho not sure if he’s played since

As far as i can tell, the last time he played the full 90 minutes was against Shrewsbury on the 30th September. He had bit part roles against Wigan & Rotherham, but hasn't featured in the squad since 14th October.

Im pretty sure when Brown was here it was said we were bringing in two strikers. Were these the two ? or are they a completely different pair ?

If they are the same ones I wonder if SCP was working behind the scenes whilst Phil was still in charge.

Im pretty sure when Brown was here it was said we were bringing in two strikers. Were these the two ? or are they a completely different pair ?

If they are the same ones I wonder if SCP was working behind the scenes whilst Phil was still in charge.

With what happened with Wimbledon and Ladapo I would guess he is a CP target rather than a PB one.

I thought when Brown was here we couldn’t sign anyone. ;)

Well we have 3 new signings ,two are on loan ,the other contract until end of season with an option of another year,We still it looks like have Robinson on our books unless something happens very shortly,It will be interesting to see the team for this Saturday against Posh,whether Mantom is fit enough im not sure,but hopefully fit enough to either do a cameo from the bench or 60 minutes from the beginning,Agin whether Ladapo or Harrelson starts im not sure .I wonder if Harelson nickname is Woody also,( after the filmstar),We would have two woodys on the ground lol'
:hilarious:

Back