• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Called bang on 9.30am - Number 1 in queue. Stupidly thought this won't take long.

Unfortunately still number 1 in the queue !!!

Clearly not bothering to answer the phones.

Will be annoyed if i don't get an away ticket when a day tripper gets there instead.

In all honesty i think the majority will be for home tickets and are working the rest of the week so it's now or never to secure their season ticket seats

I really hope I get one :winking:

I have it on good authority that there will be enough tickets for the away leg.

fully agree. Everyone who wants a ticket will get one. I love reading panic posts and facebook comments its like its peoples first every "big" game.

When has anyone missed out on a ticket

Sent the Mrs to our tickets for the home game today - I think it took her about 15-20 mins to get served.

No a day tripper includes 22,000 of the 30,000 that went to wembley last year with no real support of southend but was there for a day out...

Some people again will go because it is the playoffs...

I only went to Wembley for the day as I knew we had no hope so thoguht I would enjoy my time there rather then let the football ruin a good day. Was I a day tripper that day?

Queue currently halfway down the ramp - in and out in 35mins, quicker than phoning.

I'm guessing things will calm down now until general sale opens on Saturday (home game), then let the bun-fight begin again.....until Wednesday of next week !

Took about 45 minutes this morning to get tickets, would have been a lot quicker had the "female" member of my most favourite family not complained about just about everything ticket office related.

They are on sale from Thursday, so as long as they havent sold out then yes will be on sale Saturday.

Although Im trying not to think too far ahead I notice quite a few people are raising concerns over the potential ticket fiasco for the final (should we get there). However, I notice the Conference League have appointed See Tickets as the ticket supplier for their final. Has its Pros and Cons:

Pros - Quick, easy & reliable

Cons - Expensive booking fee's between £1.50 & £3 a ticket (plus postage & packaging). You select your seats by block, leaving the chance for big gaps in the crowd.

A long way off I know but would be interesting if the football league take a similar stance. Details can be found on the Cambridge website. Food for thought!

Also the matchday tickets look a little pricey, believe £36 is the cheapest for an adult!

Yes, its very possible the sale will be outsourced to Ticketmaster

The club chose not to for the JPT, I hope they see sense this time if we get that far.

so prices set by the FA and tickets sold by the Lord of the manor at Wembley HQ.......Block 123 first only and then 124 and so on and so on.......should be fun....NOT!!!

Just phoned up and booked my tickets. Rattled through the queue from position 10 down to 1 but then annoyingly got stuck at 1 for over 20 minutes before finally getting through. This may be useful for other exiles: the club are sending my tickets to Burton ticket office for me to pick up on the day of the game. I asked the lad to double check this and he did, so fingers crossed for when we turn there on Sunday...

Just phoned up and booked my tickets. Rattled through the queue from position 10 down to 1 but then annoyingly got stuck at 1 for over 20 minutes before finally getting through. This may be useful for other exiles: the club are sending my tickets to Burton ticket office for me to pick up on the day of the game. I asked the lad to double check this and he did, so fingers crossed for when we turn there on Sunday...
Are you a season ticket holder ? I'm exile as well. Is it worth calling the ticket office?

cheers

Yes (well, kind of - we bought the 3-game tickets at the end of the season that effectively gave us season ticket-level priority as far as playoff tickets is concerned).

So to answer your other question, it probably is worth you calling up the ticket office, if you don't mind a bit of a wait.

Back