• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket Problems

I bought tickets online and went to the main ticket office where ther was a sign saying collcetions had to be made from the West stand or North-East corner. Given that we were in the West stand, I assumed they would be there. Nope, after a quick phone call, they let me know that my tickets were in the North-East corner. Not great news at 2:58 but ho-hum.

At the time I thought it was a bit silly but in the grand scheme of the match day, it really meant very little. I got to see the game after all. It does make me a little glad I haven't renewed my season ticket and the hoo-hah around it last season was one reason why. If I was getting a season ticket, I would be more inclined to cancel my old one and ask for a new one in a different seat as new tickets seem to work better.

Has anyone who had their season card taken off them heard anything from the club yet, I'm still waiting. I know they said by 17th which is tomorrow but what are the chances of that happening?

Has anyone who had their season card taken off them heard anything from the club yet, I'm still waiting. I know they said by 17th which is tomorrow but what are the chances of that happening?

Not yet, but I am going to phone the ticket office this morning to see what the situation is. As I don't want the card posted to me, I want to see if I can arrange to collect it from the ticket office directly.

I renewed my season ticket during the first earlybird period. I sorted everything over the phone. 3 days before i went on holiday i went to buy a new shirt and then gave my card to ticket office as the film that covers it that bears your name and seat etc had come off. They said that they would send my new card in the post before the orient game. I was away for the orient game so when i got home on Sunday i fully expected my card to be there. I rang the club on Tuesday to ask why and they said that they couldn't find me in the database so they said they'd look into it and get back later in the week so i hope they ring today. Apparently my seat is free which in some ways is good as i can now buy it again. I have looked into with goldfish and it appears that the club have taken the money from my account in may and then paid it back in 3 weeks later. So now i have been spending the money whilst i was away and all the time i needed to spend another £350 on something i thought i already had. I'm not impressed at all.

They certainly need to sort out the ticketing and booking system as its a recurring problem at the beginning of the season.

Last year I lost my card right at the end and when I renewed they said they would send a replacement, which never arrived.

My card turned up in a pocket after going through the wash so I thought it was going to fail first game but my mates did also.

Im actually not fussed IF they sort out my replacement before the next game.

I have just spoken to the ticket office me and they advised me they are "sorting" the problem at the moment. The person I spoke to told me that everyone will get a phone call and then you can make your own decision as to whether you want the card posted, or if you will collect it from the ticket office.

I'm going in later today to, with any lucky, sort my situation out... I don't bear any hope at all.

I renewed my season ticket during the first earlybird period. I sorted everything over the phone. 3 days before i went on holiday i went to buy a new shirt and then gave my card to ticket office as the film that covers it that bears your name and seat etc had come off. They said that they would send my new card in the post before the orient game. I was away for the orient game so when i got home on Sunday i fully expected my card to be there. I rang the club on Tuesday to ask why and they said that they couldn't find me in the database so they said they'd look into it and get back later in the week so i hope they ring today. Apparently my seat is free which in some ways is good as i can now buy it again. I have looked into with goldfish and it appears that the club have taken the money from my account in may and then paid it back in 3 weeks later. So now i have been spending the money whilst i was away and all the time i needed to spend another £350 on something i thought i already had. I'm not impressed at all.

Whilst I'm sympathetic because it's easy to spend money and whilst the club shouldn't have charged and refunded, shouldn't you have noticed £350 coming in to your account from nowhere a bit earlier?

Had similar problem . Moved seats in south upper. And found at the Orient game that season cards holders were sitting in our seats. Had to sit elsewhere. But will the tickect office sort this out b4 Millwall ?

Whilst I'm sympathetic because it's easy to spend money and whilst the club shouldn't have charged and refunded, shouldn't you have noticed £350 coming in to your account from nowhere a bit earlier?

Don't really use my goldfish, prefer to pay cash etc. My wife looks after the money side and bills so when i checked and fond this out i was pretty disgruntled. But i spend money all the time and don't pay much notice of outgoing and incoming monies and therefore aren't that bothered about the money, more the not having my seat yet. Thats what annoying.

Back