• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tilly and Brush to Brighton

Guaranteed I'd say.
Hence the comment on SSN about Brighton not rushing into appointing a successor to Slade sending shivers down my spine - so obvious they are waiting to see if they can get T&B for nowt!

would hate to see it happen , but fear this could be true ....ouch we would be in trouble then , reckon he'd take Barney and a few others with them .

God, please no! Ron Martin would have single handedly destroyed this club. He'd better keep his head down.

But don't they want Steve Coppell?

Would Tilly walk out on the Club though? I'm not entirely sure he would.

Can see this happening.

Everyone goes on about Tilly's loyalty - dont think that is in question, but if we go into admin, then they (the admins) will want to cut the wage bill and Tilly and Brush will certainly be in the firing line.

At the same time, loyalty wont pay Tilly and Brush's mortgages, so I doubt anyone would blame them.

If they go, then we have to be looking at Lg2 football next season.

Can see this happening.

Everyone goes on about Tilly's loyalty - dont think that is in question, but if we go into admin, then they (the admins) will want to cut the wage bill and Tilly and Brush will certainly be in the firing line.

At the same time, loyalty wont pay Tilly and Brush's mortgages, so I doubt anyone would blame them.

If they go, then we have to be looking at Lg2 football next season.

Why do we have to be looking at League Two football?

I'm confident if we get the 10 points taken away tomorrow that we can still stay up.

I tell you what, this would be far, far, far more damaging to this football club than Administration. In fact I'd happily take Administration ahead of losing Tilly & Brush.

Just found this on a Brighton forum. They seem to like the idea, although it's only going on what they've found on 606 Chat.

Hands off you ****s. :(

But don't they want Steve Coppell?

Would Tilly walk out on the Club though? I'm not entirely sure he would.

The choice may not be his to make, if we go into administration, and if the administrators act in the same manner as those at Stockport then I'd suggest that Tilly being one of the highest earners will be shown the door.

Not one to pass on rumour, in fact don't think I ever have on here. But, when we go into administration Brighton will approach Mr Admin man and ask to speak with T&B who will then be appointed by Monday as the Seagulls management duo.

What a load of bo lox.
Just the latest in a very long line of Tilly or Tilly and Brush rumours, that have all come to nothing. Never underestimate the love and loyalty Tilly has for Southend.
Coppell is the man they want anyway.

Back