• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tillys Days at Canvey are Numbered

Would be surprised if this is true they are only just outside the playoff places so why would they get rid!!!!

I dont know how long you have watched Southend, but your comment is incorrect, because in my life time of coming to Roots Hall, I saw Barry Fry take over a Colin Murphy team, that was dreadful and with the same players turned our season on its head ! & dont give me the "he had Collymore ...........", so did Murphy, he signed him afterall !!!

What he said.

Shame, I think after Lincoln he should of maybe looked for an assistant job or just as a coach and waited and got his name known again as a good coach or no.2. Going to Canvey was a massive risk as if it didn't work out like said earlier its career pretty much over. I hope this is not the case and would love to have Tilly back in some role but not as manager.

Rumour has it if Concord go up to Conf South then Canvey and Concord will merge as Canvey have the ground and Support and Concord have the players so unlikely Tilson would be kept on even as assistant anyway.

Dagenham Kev told me about this on Sunday...........lets hope doesnt get sacked as that would make Kev right :)

It doesnt help he takes a 3 player wage so they are unable to bring in new players on a decent wage.

The Rumour of the two Canvey teams merging was dismissed by both clubs plus Ant at Concord is already looking into upgrading the ground and seeking new sponsorship as the floodlights need 1 extra bulb in each corner if they go up

Scary thing is, Canvey/Concord Rangers and Stockport County could be playing the same level of football next season...

Back