• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Time is up for Revell...

Sean 2

Director
....surely?

I see Revs as a poor man's Lee Bradbury,straight from the school of can't shoot/won't shoot.It's so frustrating.
Now we've got Barnard back then let's get Walker in to play alongside.Those two formed quite a formidable partnership at the back end of last season.

When the team is struggling then it's goals we need to relieve the pressure and relax the team to play possession football and give players like young Junior space to shine.We just don't look like getting those goals from Revell.

I know we have major problems in defence right now with suspensions especially but please Tilson,play strikers who actually have some shots in a game.

I like the way Revell works his socks off and does a target man job for us..but i've lost alot of faith in him. I want to see Freedman and Barnard back together but that wont happen for a while if one of them keeps getting injured. So i'd like Laurent and Barnard together.

I like the way Revell works his socks off and does a target man job for us..but i've lost alot of faith in him. I want to see Freedman and Barnard back together but that wont happen for a while if one of them keeps getting injured. So i'd like Laurent and Barnard together.

Yes,though Laurent has looked cack of late too.At least we know the partnership of Walker/Barnard works so that was my reasoning.

Hurry up the Doog!

I dont think Revell is any better than Matt Harrold, they are both players who do a good job and contribute but will never score more than 7 or 8 goals a season. They are the type of players that when you win you find reasons to say they played well and when you lose its just as easy to make them a scapegoat.

I dont think Revell is any better than Matt Harrold, they are both players who do a good job and contribute but will never score more than 7 or 8 goals a season. They are the type of players that when you win you find reasons to say they played well and when you lose its just as easy to make them a scapegoat.

I think he's a lot better than Harrold actually, I'd say he wins more headers and has better positional awareness and natural ability. Where he scores highest though, is that he seems to have a likeable personality, something that was never obvious with Harrold. Might seem unfair, but coupled with his, to me, better skills that's enough reason to say he is better.

If all our forwards were fit, Revs is very unlikely to feature so its a pretty obvious statement to make.

When they arent fit, I think he is a good choice ahead of some of the others.....its just a shame we have two excellent forwards who have the durability of a crystal glass in the hands of a drunk...

And to blame one player at the moment is not fair.....we could quite easily line a number of others in front of the finger of blame.....most of the team infact.

Revell put in a good shift last night as he always does &, imo, was more effective than Barney who offered pretty much nothing except ballooning a rebound over.

Guess he is coming back from injury though.

Back