• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

options

• Total voters
I think that other clubs must be watching him also and Swindon will sell to one of those rather than us!

No chance of signing him on a perm in Jan. He has just signed a new 2 year deal at Swindon. They'll want a fee, well out of our range.

A loan extension until May, is our best hope. IF Di ****io plays ball of course...

We still have not lost a game he has played in.

Fees are a pretty outdated way of doing business. How many League Two Clubs have paid fees in the past 12 months? Not many, I suspect.

If Di Canio doesn't want him (and he doesn't strike me as the type to change his mind about a player) and Sturrock does want him and Timlin wants to come here then I reckon it'll happen. The issue will be if another side are interested because that's when a fee will get involved.

Di Canio will want to get Timlin out so that he can get someone in, and aide their own promotion campaign, so I don't see what Timlin won't be leaving on a permanent deal in January, I just hope it's to us.

He has to be signed. I think he is so vital to us. If he cannot be signed we should deffinately try and get him on loan for a long as possible. He will be key for us getting promotion.

He has to be signed. I think he is so vital to us. If he cannot be signed we should deffinately try and get him on loan for a long as possible. He will be key for us getting promotion.

Our squad is key for getting promotion, not one good player. If he wasn't around, I'd still fancy our chances with Grant, Kalalalala, Sawyer and Ferdinand

I think all our players are total and utter donkeys and should be left to rot here, Swindon don't need Timlin he is toilet, that Daniels and Morris is goal?? awful Ferdinand, Grant, Mohsni etc ... crap the lot of them

Ryan Hall .. who?? Rubbish !!!!

Hopefully all fans and scouts of every other club will see i speak only the truth here and will leave us and our useless muppets well alone :smile:

Our squad is key for getting promotion, not one good player. If he wasn't around, I'd still fancy our chances with Grant, Kalalalala, Sawyer and Ferdinand

Obviously the squad is key that clearly goes without saying so you have kind of taken what I mean there a bit more literally than I meant.

But I think he's a class act and I feel we have to have him playing and as I said I believe he will be key in getting us up there come the end of the season.

I think all our players are total and utter donkeys and should be left to rot here, Swindon don't need Timlin he is toilet, that Daniels and Morris is goal?? awful Ferdinand, Grant, Mohsni etc ... crap the lot of them

Ryan Hall .. who?? Rubbish !!!!

Hopefully all fans and scouts of every other club will see i speak only the truth here and will leave us and our useless muppets well alone :smile:

I'm sure they will. But you forgot to mention what a great player Matt Paterson is.

i think we would be able to cope without him, ive said it before and will say it again lee sawyer with a run of games will be better than timlin, bold statement yes but one i stand by

Does anyone think of Kevin Maher when watching him?

I love him. One of the only players Saturday that would put a foot in and try to win the ball back... Okay, terrible miss but still had a good game.

I don't see any of Maher in him, to be honest. He's far more forward-thinking than Kev was. As I said in another thread he reminds me of Mark Gower.

Does anyone think of Kevin Maher when watching him?

I love him. One of the only players Saturday that would put a foot in and try to win the ball back... Okay, terrible miss but still had a good game.

far more dynamic than maher, doesnt sit in that space as kev did, to sum up different types of player really

Back