• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

To those who went to Hull........

Sean 2

Director
Our fellow 'zoners are asking us if we're fit to wear the scarf.
They say we spout bile and hatred.
They say if we don't like losing we should f**k off & watch Chelsea.
They say they can't believe the negativity on here.
They say there is a new load of Wiggy types.

Please post if you agree with them and you went to the game.
Please tell me we are so wrong to be so bitter.
Can you remain upbeat after the money you spent and what you saw?
Have you really calmed down since yesterday?

Well, all I can say is firstly, yes, I did attend yesterday's debacle, and secondly, I do not appreciate some of the hugely opinionated responses to my suggestion that the team may have performed slightly better with better vocal backing from the brave band of Shrimpers.

Well, all I can say is firstly, yes, I did attend yesterday's debacle, and secondly, I do not appreciate some of the hugely opinionated responses to my suggestion that the team may have performed slightly better with better vocal backing from the brave band of Shrimpers.

They had vocal backing till the death,i was one of them.Can't see the point
of slagging while they're out on pitch.I've heard us alot quieter at home.
We had chaps from all over the country there who didn't slag off
anyone like those England "fans".

i think im gonna have to agree. There were 100 or so shrimpers that did not stop signing that day and they know who they are, but what happened to the rest of them, they had a 4 hour trip to sit at watch there team get stuffed without so much as a whisper. This is the time when we need to get behind them and sing till the final whistle non stop

are away games are not a problem with regards to support. every away game i have been to, win draw or loss there has always been great support. at home is another matter. SOMETIMES (only sometimes) the silence is deafining and uncomptable.

Back