• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's the day...

fbm

Blue tinted optimist⭐
By 8:30 tonight we will know whether we are in for league 2 football again or if our agony has been prolonged a further week.

But if we win - don't go over the top.  Unless we win in Cardiff as well it will mean nowt, so keep the champagne on ice.

However, crack it open if we lose and toast the most promising season for a decade which would not have been any better if we'd had Wenger as manager.

BLUE ARMY!!!  COME ON!!!

As i sit here supping my Glenmorangie thinking about the year,i wonder if i should get the champagne first thing in the morning or leave it in the store?I just don't know.I do know that SUFC has done all true supporters proud.If we don't make it so what?div 2 football has been fine for us for plenty of years and i know when the time is right and in the not to distant future we WILL be a premier league team.I just don't want all the fans that jumped on the bandwagon to start slagging the team.As the classic line goes i could've been a contender,well now southend are contenders and if there is a god (other than steve flack and super roy mcdonut)we will overcome Northampton and we will overcome our Cardiff hoo  doo.so all i can really say is COME ON YOU FLUCKIN BLUE AND WHITE MARVELS.

Just had to book tickets to see Wet Spam in their playoff final as my wife promised an old friend of the family we would treat him if they got there. I just hope we get there too so I can make him sit through a match where he doesn't want to be as well.

mad.gif

My only consolation is that I can see the Wet Spammers go through hell at the final hurdle.

We've been there twice - and believe me, losing a play off final hurts.

Probably best off losing tonight IMO.

One can hope !

Yeah, I was out for a run this morning and bumped into an Orient supporting mate. He was telling me how good it was to celebrate the fastest ever goal at Wembley, only to throw it all away! Then losing out to Scunny at Cardiff!
Sound's heartbreaking.
sad.gif

But it was funny to watch!

tounge.gif

Bio-Mechanics exam over i can now give my full attention for the more important task of getting through the day, i'm more nervous now then i was at 8 o clock this morning before my exam.

Come on you Blue boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend_utd_fan @ May 21 2005,10:13)]It's my 18th B'day today, will be in the Spread for the Lincoln game.  
cool.gif
Happy birthdat to you,
happy birthday to you,
happy birthday dear Ogre,
happy birthday to you!

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ May 21 2005,04:02)]in the not to distant future we WILL be a premier league team.
Just how much Glenmorangie had you 'supped' when you wrote that?

biggrin.gif

Back