• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Today's Game Showing Online

Mikee

Watched the Carling Cup tie online last time and todays game is also available.

Currently only showing on TV Ants but as we get closer to kick-off, more channels usually appear. Check here for latest updates:

http://www.myp2p.eu/Matches/Match3.htm

15:00 Tottenham Hotspur - Southend United (FA Cup 4th round)
PPLive PPStream TVAnts Sopcast PPMate TVU VGO
Supersport 3 [EN]

TV Ants is probably the easiest software to setup - lots of details on the P2P website http://www.myp2p.eu/Programs/Overview.htm .

-Mikee-

Cheers - but I should point out that this was discussed and confirmed yesterday! I hope it works!

:minger:

Last edited:
my tv ants wont show any games. i cant get the blackburn game. i know its on bbc, but im trying it out for the southend game. Please help

my tv ants wont show any games. i cant get the blackburn game. i know its on bbc, but im trying it out for the southend game. Please help

First off I assume you have a fast connection. Secondly check the quality status in the search window, anything less than 70 is probably going to take an age to buffer.

Also, on the servers tab add www.tracker2.tvants.com - www.tracker3.tvants.com and www.hive.tobroardcast.com

Also see this page http://www.myp2p.eu/Programs/Overview.htm Windows by default limits the amount simultaneous connections. Downloading this patch overrides the Windows configuration to allow more.
Tvants requires a minimum of 50 just to run.

still not working, the channel wont open with the internal player. Socast software is working, but its TvAnts

it starts to buffer, about a couple of mins after the message appears, cant open channel.

What's your internet connection speed? Not that that should make a great deal of difference. I can't think of a reason why it shouldn't connect to the channel, especially after it has made the initial connection and started to buffer the stream.....strange :confused:

Back