• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.

Another Surrey Shrimper

Life President
He's a nashunal hero. :hilarious: :hilarious:
Arrested for live streaming people outside of court even though he knew there was a media block until the case had concluded. That triggered his suspended sentence from last time he was arrested (his 12th) so that means he goes straight back to jail. That has led to a bunch of EDL types protesting at Parliament (when no one was there) and numerous people from the current leader of UKIP to Rosanne Barr being up in arms - mostly because they don't understand why he has been arrested. Again.

Arrested for live streaming people outside of court even though he knew there was a media block until the case had concluded. That triggered his suspended sentence from last time he was arrested (his 12th) so that means he goes straight back to jail. That has led to a bunch of EDL types protesting at Parliament (when no one was there) and numerous people from the current leader of UKIP to Rosanne Barr being up in arms - mostly because they don't understand why he has been arrested. Again.

They're up in arms because he was arrested for breach of the peace by being there. Ex police among others have spoken in his favour by saying that he was set up, arrested, tried and put in Hull Prison faster than his feet touched the ground. The judge then strangely ordered the press and news teams to not report this. They are saying that this is like a totalitarian state, the sort of thing the Russians do, but should not happen in Britain. They are saying that all this was ordered by the government and not the police and judge who were doing as instructed. I don't like Tommy Robinson, but this is outrageous, and is wrong on many levels. [video=youtube;_8CPF1mK9Fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8CPF1mK9Fo[/video]

They're up in arms because he was arrested for breach of the peace by being there. Ex police among others have spoken in his favour by saying that he was set up, arrested, tried and put in Hull Prison faster than his feet touched the ground. The judge then strangely ordered the press and news teams to not report this. They are saying that this is like a totalitarian state, the sort of thing the Russians do, but should not happen in Britain. They are saying that all this was ordered by the government and not the police and judge who were doing as instructed. I don't like Tommy Robinson, but this is outrageous, and is wrong on many levels. [video=youtube;_8CPF1mK9Fo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8CPF1mK9Fo[/video]

Damn double click post mistake. Can't find delete even in advanced edit on here.

Seriously? Paul Weston? A representative of Pegida and Liberty GB - far right organisations and promoted here on a For Britain video? That is the worst collection of reference points to try to argue in deference of 'Tommy'. How can you not like 'Tommy' but use this **** as a point of reference. Where did you find this ****? If you were unaware who Watson is then I'd be wary of accepting 'news' from wherever you found this.

He instantly refers to the Home Secretary as Muslim and then implies that is why 'Tommy' was arrested. The arrest had nothing to do with Javid. He was arrested because there has been a ban on reporting this case while it is ongoing and 'Robinson' was aware of that - he referred to it himself in his live streaming. He literally stated himself that he was breaking the law and then made sure he was filmed being arrested. He was out of prison on the terms of his suspended sentence and he deliberately violated the terms of his freedom. That means instant jail - everyone knows that, especially a serial offender like him.

The twisting of the circumstances of his arrest by the far right leads to suspicion that 'Robinson' planned to get arrested because his celebrity has waned and he needed to do something provocative to get noticed. Job done.

The press restrictions on the case now apply to him too and there are rumours that the defence lawyers are calling a mistrial based on the live streaming by 'Robinson'.

'Totalitarian' - nonsense, this is standard rules if you are out of prison on a suspended sentence.

Last edited:
[FONT=&]Seriously? Paul Weston? A representative of Pegida and Liberty GB - far right organisations and promoted here on a For Britain video? That is the worst collection of reference points to try to argue in deference of 'Tommy'. How can you not like 'Tommy' but use this **** as a point of reference. Where did you find this ****? If you were unaware who Watson is then I'd be wary of accepting 'news' from wherever you found this.[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]He instantly refers to the Home Secretary as Muslim and then implies that is why 'Tommy' was arrested. The arrest had nothing to do with Javid. He was arrested because there has been a ban on reporting this case while it is ongoing and 'Robinson' was aware of that - he referred to it himself in his live streaming. He literally stated himself that he was breaking the law and then made sure he was filmed being arrested. He was out of prison on the terms of his suspended sentence and he deliberately violated the terms of his freedom. That means instant jail - everyone knows that, especially a serial offender like him.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]The twisting of the circumstances of his arrest by the far right leads to suspicion that 'Robinson' planned to get arrested because his celebrity has waned and he needed to do something provocative to get noticed. Job done.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]The press restrictions on the case now apply to him too and there are rumours that the defence lawyers are calling a mistrial based on the live streaming by 'Robinson'.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]'Totalitarian' - nonsense, this is standard rules if you are out of prison on a suspended sentence.[/FONT][/FONT]

I have never seen or heard of him before. So yes you are right about being careful about accepting news wherever you find it. I hold my hands up to that one. He makes some very good points, and some very bad one's. If any mods think it should be deleted because of who he is or what he says, then go ahead, fair enough.

[FONT=&]Seriously? Paul Weston? A representative of Pegida and Liberty GB - far right organisations and promoted here on a For Britain video? That is the worst collection of reference points to try to argue in deference of 'Tommy'. How can you not like 'Tommy' but use this **** as a point of reference. Where did you find this ****? If you were unaware who Watson is then I'd be wary of accepting 'news' from wherever you found this.[/FONT][FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]He instantly refers to the Home Secretary as Muslim and then implies that is why 'Tommy' was arrested. The arrest had nothing to do with Javid. He was arrested because there has been a ban on reporting this case while it is ongoing and 'Robinson' was aware of that - he referred to it himself in his live streaming. He literally stated himself that he was breaking the law and then made sure he was filmed being arrested. He was out of prison on the terms of his suspended sentence and he deliberately violated the terms of his freedom. That means instant jail - everyone knows that, especially a serial offender like him.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]The twisting of the circumstances of his arrest by the far right leads to suspicion that 'Robinson' planned to get arrested because his celebrity has waned and he needed to do something provocative to get noticed. Job done.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]The press restrictions on the case now apply to him too and there are rumours that the defence lawyers are calling a mistrial based on the live streaming by 'Robinson'.[/FONT][/FONT]
[FONT=&]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&][FONT=&]'Totalitarian' - nonsense, this is standard rules if you are out of prison on a suspended sentence.[/FONT][/FONT]

I have never seen or heard of him before. So yes you are right about being careful about accepting news wherever you find it. I hold my hands up to that one. He makes some very good points, and some very bad one's. If any mods think it should be deleted because of who he is or what he says, then go ahead, fair enough.

Seriously? Paul Weston? A representative of Pegida and Liberty GB - far right organisations and promoted here on a For Britain video? That is the worst collection of reference points to try to argue in deference of 'Tommy'. How can you not like 'Tommy' but use this **** as a point of reference. Where did you find this ****? If you were unaware who Watson is then I'd be wary of accepting 'news' from wherever you found this.

He instantly refers to the Home Secretary as Muslim and then implies that is why 'Tommy' was arrested. The arrest had nothing to do with Javid. He was arrested because there has been a ban on reporting this case while it is ongoing and 'Robinson' was aware of that - he referred to it himself in his live streaming. He literally stated himself that he was breaking the law and then made sure he was filmed being arrested. He was out of prison on the terms of his suspended sentence and he deliberately violated the terms of his freedom. That means instant jail - everyone knows that, especially a serial offender like him.

The twisting of the circumstances of his arrest by the far right leads to suspicion that 'Robinson' planned to get arrested because his celebrity has waned and he needed to do something provocative to get noticed. Job done.

The press restrictions on the case now apply to him too and there are rumours that the defence lawyers are calling a mistrial based on the live streaming by 'Robinson'.

'Totalitarian' - nonsense, this is standard rules if you are out of prison on a suspended sentence.

No its not. A 'D' notice is only for national security. Not to cover up for racist paedophile rapists.

Tommy Robinson has never said anything racist, only continually accused of it by the left. Never more so than when he was the first person to expose the systematic rape of white and Sikh girls by muslim gangs. In fact he is the only white person to speak up for the Sikh community, which is why he is welcomed at their public meetings.

Whether its Diane Abbott or the organised Muslim rape of girls as young as 7 years old. People like *** will always attack the poster. Shows exactly what the far left are really all about.

For anyone who wants to be educated about the truth.....YouTube.... Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech "The British Police State"

I will pay £100 to Shrimperzone if ***, or any other Zoner can Justify what happened

Don't b bullied out of free speech TSNB. Far to many good people have left the zone or banned because of these tactics

he's trying to be relevant again after Count Dankula has increased his popularity.

No its not. A 'D' notice is only for national security. Not to cover up for racist paedophile rapists.

Tommy Robinson has never said anything racist, only continually accused of it by the left. Never more so than when he was the first person to expose the systematic rape of white and Sikh girls by muslim gangs. In fact he is the only white person to speak up for the Sikh community, which is why he is welcomed at their public meetings.

Whether its Diane Abbott or the organised Muslim rape of girls as young as 7 years old. People like *** will always attack the poster. Shows exactly what the far left are really all about.

For anyone who wants to be educated about the truth.....YouTube.... Tommy Robinson's BANNED speech "The British Police State"

I will pay £100 to Shrimperzone if ***, or any other Zoner can Justify what happened
Mods - I'm happy for my reply to be deleted if South Bank wants his deleted.The video is masquerading as something that circumnavigates the details of the case and the background of the person speaking. It's misleading propaganda but without prior knowledge that won't be obvious.

The posts after that are possibly better off in the politics section as otherwise I suspect some people will think we are taking over the apolitical threads. Maybe move to a new Tommy / Stephen / whatever name he is using now thread?

Robinson's words 'why don't you **** off back to Africa' springs to mind when its alleged he is not racist but there are many incidents.

Some of the accolades given to 'Tommy' in that last post are pitiful that someone would be so gullible to believe that. He is a charlatan thug using victims as a tool for his own racism and addiction to the limelight - it's all about him. Pity the fool who falls for it. He is back in prison where he belongs and somewhere he has been many times before for a variety of crimes.

Mods - I'm happy for my reply to be deleted if South Bank wants his deleted.The video is masquerading as something that circumnavigates the details of the case and the background of the person speaking. It's misleading propaganda but without prior knowledge that won't be obvious.

The posts after that are possibly better off in the politics section as otherwise I suspect some people will think we are taking over the apolitical threads. Maybe move to a new Tommy / Stephen / whatever name he is using now thread?

Robinson's words 'why don't you **** off back to Africa' springs to mind when its alleged he is not racist but there are many incidents.

Some of the accolades given to 'Tommy' in that last post are pitiful that someone would be so gullible to believe that. He is a charlatan thug using victims as a tool for his own racism and addiction to the limelight - it's all about him. Pity the fool who falls for it. He is back in prison where he belongs and somewhere he has been many times before for a variety of crimes.

So pitiful you will have no trouble responding and earning the Zone £100.

So pitiful you will have no trouble responding and earning the Zone £100.

If there is a media blackout on the case in Leeds and Robinson has broken that then he is committing a criminal offence. Committing said offence breaks his parole conditions so back to prison he goes. Simple.

Pay up Rigsby.

Ok, seems a bit odd then.

Especially as, from what I have read, the court session the day Robinson was arrested was to deliver the verdicts and sentencing. There were no jurors or witnesses present and no evidence submitted.

Ok, seems a bit odd then.

Especially as, from what I have read, the court session the day Robinson was arrested was to deliver the verdicts and sentencing. There were no jurors or witnesses present and no evidence submitted.

To clear up any misinformation – the case was ongoing and that is why there was a partial media blackout re his arrest, and he has admitted guilt to the charge. So that should put most of the current conspiracy theories to bed (new ones will now start up – it’s what these people feed off). Media have now had the arrest details blackout lifted:

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ive-video-stephen-yaxley-lennon-a8374121.html

‘Tommy Robinson has been jailed for 13 months for breaking contempt of court laws.
His sentence can be revealed for the first time after The Independent and other media outlets fought a reporting restriction put on the case at Leeds Crown Court.
Robinson, whose real name was listed on court documents as Stephen Yaxley-Lennon, was arrested outside the court on Friday.
He admitted committing contempt of court by publishing information that could prejudice an ongoing trial.
The 35-year-old was already subject to a suspended sentence for committing contempt during a rape trial in Canterbury last year, and had been told that if he fell foul of the law again he would go to prison'.

Really don’t get the whole Tommy Robinson thing, the full video has him say “there’s a reporting restriction on this case, the names of the men are..., they work at...”. He knew exactly what he was doing.

If there is a media blackout on the case in Leeds and Robinson has broken that then he is committing a criminal offence. Committing said offence breaks his parole conditions so back to prison he goes. Simple.

Pay up Rigsby.

You have to watch the banned speech clip first which is nothing to do with his current conviction.

Seeing as your mate was wrongly convicted over the Cambridge fan incident, I would have thought it might interest you. Then you might want to remember who showed you support and who mocked you and your friend without knowing either of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back