• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tommy Robinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was in recovery, I picked a Sikh up and ran him home to Harrow. Really nice bloke, had a good long chat and his mum made me a cup of tea.

Am I the second white man to speak up for Sikhs ?

When I was in recovery, I picked a Sikh up and ran him home to Harrow. Really nice bloke, had a good long chat and his mum made me a cup of tea.

Only If you spoke out publicly about their daughters being targeted and raped by muslims, whilst being called a Nazi by the white North London elite

*you're
I had a quick look at an hour and 20 minute youtube rant while at work and came up with no answers to questions you haven't yet asked? You may want to think that one through.

Rape victims - I can mention these rape victims as much as any others. What I did when I was fund raising for Rape Crisis was not specify that it should be for victims of a specific ethnicity or religion.

I also didn't organise gangs of ****ed up football hooligans into street protests and stake out court proceedings or continuously crowdfund gullible right wingers to get me out of the various scrapes I walk into and claim it was all 'for the victims'.

Different methods.

You make TR sound like Martin Luther King or Ghandi. Still when you think about it whilst thy were suffering to protect their people from racism, the authorities waged war on them. Many political commentators sneered at them back then.....I wonder if you will change over the course of time.

you are now qualified to form a gang to start fights in the street and then crowdfund the subsequent need for lawyers, because.....something....victims

You make TR sound like Martin Luther King or Ghandi. Still when you think about it whilst thy were suffering to protect their people from racism, the authorities waged war on them. Many political commentators sneered at them back then.....I wonder if you will change over the course of time.
If you read the ***** his social media followers spout many seem to see him in those terms

I read this one post where someone claimed 'TR' was the only white man to speak up for Sikhs

You claimed other white people have spoken up for Sikh victims. So you must know why Sikhs at targeted by muslims......Or did you just make it up.
your way of thinking makes no sense to me so I have no idea what you want to hear but pretty much everyone disapproves of raping Sikhs other than rapists and those who express a very extreme form of racism

'Tommy' using a specific kind of victim to further his anti Muslim rhetoric is not heroic

your way of thinking makes no sense to me so I have no idea what you want to hear but pretty much everyone disapproves of raping Sikhs other than rapists and those who express a very extreme form of racism

'Tommy' using a specific kind of victim to further his anti Muslim rhetoric is not heroic

The continued cover up by white people in authority and in the media is not heroic. In fact they think its extreme racism. In reality is classism. If private schools in London were being targeted we would never hear the last of it.

No wonder the victims and their families feel your PC trumps their life changing trauma.

Only If you spoke out publicly about their daughters being targeted and raped by muslims, whilst being called a Nazi by the white North London elite

Well I would have done but I didn't have any conclusive proof like good old Tommy. By the way, how many times did you shout out 'what a load of bollocks' in that link you provided?

Can we assume his next masterpiece will be titled ' Don't drop the soap in the shower'

By that do you mean the reporting restriction has now been lifted?

Must have been, since I've also read reports of his arrest in the Independent and The Guardian earlier today.

Does anyone know why Yaxley-Lennon was attempting to prevent the authorities trying these alleged rapists?

See post 53 in this thread.:smile:

By that do you mean the reporting restriction has now been lifted?

Does anyone know why Yaxley-Lennon was attempting to prevent the authorities trying these alleged rapists?

He was trying to report the verdict as the trial had finished. Not prevent any trial.

It now seems he was not sentenced for his previous contempt of court, he was sentenced for his action outside the Leeds court last week. So he was arrested tried and sentenced in 5 hours.

Shame some of those girls have still not had their cases heard after 15 years.

He was trying to report the verdict as the trial had finished. Not prevent any trial.

It now seems he was not sentenced for his previous contempt of court, he was sentenced for his action outside the Leeds court last week. So he was arrested tried and sentenced in 5 hours.

Shame some of those girls have still not had their cases heard after 15 years.

He was undermining the prosecution of linked cases.

His case was quick because he recorded himself breaking the law and then pleaded guilty.

Thought Owen Jones was pretty good on Yaxley-Lennon."He is no martyr to freedom of speech, just a career criminal with a history of mortgage fraud, football hooliganism and assault whose craving for publicity put a critical court case at risk".

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2018/may/31/tommy-robinson-freedom-of-speech-far-right

The case had finished so was never at risk. When you find out some of the horrific details, Is it any wonder they didn't want any reporting.

11 year old girl branded. The letter M was heated up and she was burnt on the backside because she was the property of Muhammad
12 year old girl had her tongue nailed to a table.

On of the houses where the girls were kept prisoner was dead opposite the local Mosque. Men would finish their prayers and then rape them. One victim was raped by 30 different men in one weekend.

These animals full of hate, terrorised Huddersfield for decades and were only allowed to do so because the left wing forced the media, authorities and decent people into silence.

The case had finished so was never at risk. When you find out some of the horrific details, Is it any wonder they didn't want any reporting.

11 year old girl branded. The letter M was heated up and she was burnt on the backside because she was the property of Muhammad
12 year old girl had her tongue nailed to a table.

On of the houses where the girls were kept prisoner was dead opposite the local Mosque. Men would finish their prayers and then rape them. One victim was raped by 30 different men in one weekend.

These animals full of hate, terrorised Huddersfield for decades and were only allowed to do so because the left wing forced the media, authorities and decent people into silence.

The Krays used to like to do that sort of thing too, apparently. :winking:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZkWL-XvO0U

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back