• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

tonights lineup

Flahavan
Hunt Prior Barrett Wilson
Petts Guttridge Bentley Gower
Smith
Gray

Thought Maher was excellent on Saturday, but seeing as he is struggling with injury I'd rather see him rested with Friday's game in mind.

I don't think Cole, Gower, Smith or Goater can last 90 minutes at the moment so would expect Cole to replace Gower and Goater to replace Smith (as I expect we'll be needing the extra forward by then!).

I think.......

Flahavan

Hunt Barrett Prior Wilson

Gower Smith Maher Cole

Goater Gray

Sub: Griemink, Lawson, Edwards, Guttridge, Bentley

Think we could slip Super Fredy Eastwood in their somewhere??
biggrin.gif

I'll amend mine - same as before but with Eastwood instead of Goater (who'll replace Lawson on the bench)

I damn well hope he scores now.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Southampton Shrimper @ Aug. 22 2005,12:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Jai @ Aug. 22 2005,11:16)]Looks like Southampton are preparing to give a few young players games tonight, could enhance our chances of victory.
Team news from Saints is that 17-year-old "flying winger" Nathan Dyer will make his first team debut tonight and Theo Walcott will make his first-ever competitive start for saints. Both these lads were in the Under-18 team which got to last season's FA Youth Cup Final. Martin Cranie is also expected to start.

Harry Redknapp said "I will give a few of the kids a game and we will see what they do. If they can't beat Southend then they are not ready for the Championship. If they are good enough, they will play. No-one plays youngsters more than me, look at West Ham."

"We want to win every game, but the priority is to get out of the Championship. The only thing on my mind is getting this team out of this division."

Got this from the Southern Daily Echo, who also seem to think that Edwards will stay alongside Barrett, with Prior coming in at right back!!!
Saints are blooding two young pacey wingers against us and we put spinner at right back. Either the paper is way off mark or I sense a massacre!!! I sense it is the former incorrect.

Back