• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Totty Cup Final 2007

Miss ShrimperZone 2007

• Melissa Theuriau

Votes: 37 50.0%
  • Lucy Pinder

Votes: 37 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And so ladies and gentlemen, we come to that historic day, the day when ShrimperZone’s finest competition reaches its thrilling climax. Yes, indeed, today is the day when one of the 16 ShrimperZone-nominated contenders is crowned Miss ShrimperZone 2007.

Totty-Cup-Route-1.gif

From the outset, class has battled ar$e and best has battled breast, but finally, it comes down to this one, final choice:

The delectable qualities of the finest of fillies as displayed by Miss Melissa Theuriau, or the undeniably up-front splendour of Miss Lucy Pinder – the choice is yours. With so much at stake, which of our leading contenders gets your vote today?

Ladies and gentlemen, one final time, start your engines.

Lucy Pinder is my future wife.

There is a reason why the facebook group about Melissa Theuriau is called 'Melissa Theuriau- appreciating perfection' but Lucy wins.

Pinder as a protest vote. On a scale of 0-10, Mdm Froggy gets a 6... I wouldn't kick her out of bed for manger un croissant dans le lit but she's not worthy of the Miss Shrimperzone Crown 2007.

Never....frenchie all the way....

Surely those votes for Pinder are simply from those zoners who like big boobs......the Peter Clarke fan club :p

Only joking Pete!

It's Melissa. It's always been Melissa. If Michaelangelo worked for a thousand years, he'd never come close to creating something that beautiful. She's the kind of woman that wars get fought over, the kind of face that stops traffic and makes everyone get out of the cars just to have a closer look.

I'd give everything I own, and everything I will ever own, just to be in her presence, just to be able to gaze upon her, if only for a moment.

And if I could summon up the courage, if I could reignite the coals in my soul, if I had any ounce of man left in me at that moment, I'd want to tell her just one thing. I'd tell her that for as long as the waves crashed upon the shore, for as long as the earth danced its celestial tango around the sun, I'd want to glub in her until my head fell off.

It's Melissa. It's always been Melissa. If Michaelangelo worked for a thousand years, he'd never come close to creating something that beautiful. She's the kind of woman that wars get fought over, the kind of face that stops traffic and makes everyone get out of the cars just to have a closer look.

I'd give everything I own, and everything I will ever own, just to be in her presence, just to be able to gaze upon her, if only for a moment.

And if I could summon up the courage, if I could reignite the coals in my soul, if I had any ounce of man left in me at that moment, I'd want to tell her just one thing. I'd tell her that for as long as the waves crashed upon the shore, for as long as the earth danced its celestial tango around the sun, I'd want to glub in her until my head fell off.

You see, I just don't get it. I saw some lovelier ladies at the Hall on Saturday. She leaves me colder than the face of Pluto in winter with the freezer door left open.

Yes Paul, but Slip never goes to the Hall :rolleyes:

It's true. I genuinely don't know when I'm going to be able to go again.

The weekend before was Sunderland - Newcastle, this weekend was Israel - Russia, next weekend Arsenal - Wigan.

You lot be thankful that you still get to watch interesting football in a competitive league. After Reading - Arsenal the other night, I'm dead inside now.

Where were you sat, South Upper? I've never seen any quality women in there, they're usually in the East with a smattering of quality sorts in the West!

South Lower, though who'd have guessed that Cameron Diaz, Liv Tyler, Kate Bush (time traveling from the 1970's) and Girls Aloud at the Hall.... I just wish they'd leave me alone and stop expecting MK Love everytime the ref blows his whistle.... That ginger one is terrible for it, but she GOES TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE :D

I just wish they'd leave me alone and stop expecting MK Love everytime the ref blows his whistle.... That ginger one is terrible for it, but she GOES TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE :D

The ginger one was only so up for it as she'd heard I might be in attendance. She probably wasn't responsible for her actions as her brain was addled with images of what she had in mind for me :p

The ginger one was only so up for it as she'd heard I might be in attendance. She probably wasn't responsible for her actions as her brain was addled with images of what she had in mind for me :p

Certainly didn't involve eating a Southend hotdog I can tell ya.

How can people knock pinder. She's like gladiator jet (99% perfect) but with a bigger chest (therefore 100% perfect)

The fact that Jessica Alba isn't still in this has made me lose a lot of faith in the Shrimperzone public, don't get me wrong that Frenchie is hot, but she still doesn't come close to the perfection that is Ms. Alba.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back