• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Training today!

Is this the same Clark Masters as in the posts I've quoted?

I bet you are a scoutmaster, stamp collector or trainspotter. Instead of putting other people down by dredging up old threads, try getting yourself out more to make an opinion of your own. Maybe then, you will also be wrong once in a blue moon. Only commented that he was better than the other two, didn't say he was about to get the call up from Capello. Be positive they cry, i was about Masters and the fact that today's shooting practice looked a helluva lot better than last years training ground examples and then computer chair sores Yorkshire Blue pops up, see you at Roots tomorrow or have you got more put down research to trawl through Mr. Sad?

I bet you are a scoutmaster, stamp collector or trainspotter. Instead of putting other people down by dredging up old threads, try getting yourself out more to make an opinion of your own. Maybe then, you will also be wrong once in a blue moon. Only commented that he was better than the other two, didn't say he was about to get the call up from Capello. Be positive they cry, i was about Masters and the fact that today's shooting practice looked a helluva lot better than last years training ground examples and then computer chair sores Yorkshire Blue pops up, see you at Roots tomorrow or have you got more put down research to trawl through Mr. Sad?

LOL you do make me laugh Wiggy. No I'm not a scoutmaster, stamp collector or transpotter; I just know how to use the search function. It took under 60 seconds. Click on search, type "Masters" in and then "Wiggy" into the username and hey presto, we get to see straight away your scouting credentials. You definitely aren't a master of scouts.

FWIW I've got opinions of my own (and have shared some of my impressions on the Dartford and Eastbourne games), but I rather not race into premature judgements, but wait until I can give a considered and therefore reasoned opinion. Maybe you should try it, that way your judgements may "pass water".

LOL you do make me laugh Wiggy. No I'm not a scoutmaster, stamp collector or transpotter; I just know how to use the search function. It took under 60 seconds. Click on search, type "Masters" in and then "Wiggy" into the username and hey presto, we get to see straight away your scouting credentials. You definitely aren't a master of scouts.

FWIW I've got opinions of my own (and have shared some of my impressions on the Dartford and Eastbourne games), but I rather not race into premature judgements, but wait until I can [Irubbish someone else's[/I] reasoned opinion. Maybe you should try it, that way your judgements may "pass water".

Edited for realism purposes.

FWIW I've got opinions of my own (and have shared some of my impressions on the Dartford and Eastbourne games), but I rather not race into premature judgements, but wait until I can give a considered and therefore reasoned opinion. Maybe you should try it, that way your judgements may "pass water".

:D I would give you green rep if I could Cousin Weir (apparrently I have done recently, although that was probably ages ago).

Wiggy, serious question, what times do we train and where are we training these days?

Boots and Laces Hank, start about 10.30 till 1. Got warned off though by Tommy Widdrington as we got too close. Sent us back behind the line of the first pitch which was about 70 yards away. Think he thought we were spies from A.C. Milan!

Philately will get you everywhere.:)

LMAO!!! Post of 2010 great reply.

HAHAHAHA!
A Scoutmaster. I'm going to use that now.

Wiggy I'm liking the new you.

HAHAHAHA!
A Scoutmaster. I'm going to use that now.

Wiggy I'm liking the new you.

A new Wiggy, a new Ron Martin allegedly, pboreham saying negatives against Ron Martin, a couple of posters on here agreed on something for the very first time, What the hell is going on?

Are we going through metamorphosis?

Boots and Laces Hank, start about 10.30 till 1. Got warned off though by Tommy Widdrington as we got too close. Sent us back behind the line of the first pitch which was about 70 yards away. Think he thought we were spies from A.C. Milan!

Cheers Wiggy. Good to hear that Widdo doesn't take any **** too. A bit of fear in the players? That'll learn 'em!

Just a reminder for anyone thinking about going to training today, it will probably just be the yoofs, because of the spam match tonight.
But we do expect the players to come in today and sign their contracts at last. ''HOORAY''

So it looks like Blair could be going to to play in the San Siro.
I'm a little bit annoyed, but as long as we get one of those handy sell-on fees, I don't mind.

You have to admit he did you like a kipper :)

Youve been the most negative poster on here for many years Wiggy so you cant complain when your previous comments get brought up. The only about handing in your membership if he made the 1st team is one to cherish haha.

It is however refreshing to see some positivity though, long may it continue if we dont win our first 2 games!

Back