• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Tranmere Rovers vs Southend United

No sub goalie? Really...

I really rate Harry Seaden, surely he should be on the bench, even just to give him some 1st team match experience

No Oxley, Bishop starts. Milligan and Shaughnessy at centre backs. Hopper starts. Six subs.

Mark Oxley misses out tonight due to personal reasons.
Not saying there should have been a reserve,reserve keeper but surely you don’t travel with only 18 players.

No sub goalie? Really...

I really rate Harry Seaden, surely he should be on the bench, even just to give him some 1st team match experience
Given that Oxley pulled out for personal reasons it was probably a last minute thing after the squad had already arrived at the ground, surprised there wasn't a spare outfield player though.

Throw a pack of cards in the air and pick a side depending on how they fall. Why not, nothing else has worked but this does make me think that absolutely anyone could be picking this team.
Who’s going to be playing next week.

Hopefully whoever our new manager picks, well maybe.

Given that Oxley pulled out for personal reasons it was probably a last minute thing after the squad had already arrived at the ground, surprised there wasn't a spare outfield player though.

only limited seats for everyone on 2 x 12 seater mini buses.

Here we go, slating Waddock already for his selection. Nothing has worked yet so I applaud him for trying something different.

Back