• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

akinfenwa would be amazing, he's not even fat, if you google him one of the pictures is him in one of those nike profit tops, not an inch of fat on him :smile:

I agree but then he is far too built up and immobile now, its caused him to lose his pace and sharpness to turn.

Now Leven would be a fantastic signing (one of the best league 2 players i saw at Roots Hall last year) but i see no reason for Oxford to sell him and for a price we could afford.

Ryan Hall to Forest is the latest one.

He is having a medical at the City Ground right now....

:omg:

Isn't that rumour courtesy of a "my mate says" on twitter, or do you have something more solid now? Hope not!

Theres talk on the forest forum that they had scouts at RH last night, maybe (fingers crossed) they were just watching Ipswich for their November 27th game...:omg:

I want the money back for my 2012 club calendar...almost every month has got photo's of players who have progressively left the team. Worryingly, Hally was january's pin up boy.

I want the money back for my 2012 club calendar...almost every month has got photo's of players who have progressively left the team. Worryingly, Hally was january's pin up boy.

Errrrhhhh .......... I had the 2010 calendar ......... and I think almost all the team and the manager had left come July!

Can't see much value in this rumour personally.

Since medicals are usually the last part of the transfer process, barring the press conference of course, that would mean he's already sorted out his contract with Forest. When did he do that?! Over the phone in Madrid?! Even if there's an argument of an agent doing that on his behalf, no way would Luggy have taken him to Madrid with that kind of distraction hanging over him, and I'd be amazed if either club would've sanctioned him playing against Ipswich last night, since injuries usually scupper transfers.

This has the substance of a Brian Howard/Scott Donnelly (delete as you see fit) rumour, for me.

The football rumours site has Ferdinand going to Huddersfield in a deal worth £800k, with Andy Robinson included in deal

From twitter -

“@showes99: Ryan Hall has been cleared for talks I hear a fee has been agreed 500k plus add ons #nffc”

That guy has got 65 followers. It may well be true but I'm not too suicidal just yet.

Back