• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Travellers pitch up in Benfleet park!

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
My daughter just texted me to say that some of the so called travelling community have just decided to set up home on Richmond Park in Benfleet! The police are there but just "observing" at the moment...I guess they're waiting for some paperwork or other to be rushed through at the Council Offices.

Do we reckon this is the lot that have been moved on from Fossetts or some early evictees from Dale Farm or a completely new bunch?! Those commuting should be able to see them in the morning anyway!

Also just heard they've apparently set up home on Two Tree Island as well.......seems like almost any patch of open land has a welcoming mat.

Noticed them earlier and then forgot until I saw your post Kay.
I doubt if they are from Dale Farm, and if they are genuine travellers I'm sure they'll be travelling again soon. :unsure:

I did wonder if they'd landed up on that strip of land that is apparently part of RM's portfolio but apparently not, they're at the end of Brook Road. "Bare loads" of them according to my daughter!

Do we reckon this is the lot that have been moved on from Fossetts

Also just heard they've apparently set up home on Two Tree Island as well........

The ones at Fossetts had moved on by this afternoon, so a good chance it's them.
A load turned up at Two Tree Island a couple of years ago, and were there for a week or two before moving on and leaving a mountain of rubbish and filth. Amazing that a member of public can get a £60 fine for dropping litter in the street etc, but when these pondlifes vacate their temporary home, the authorities stand by and never insist they clear up behind them?. Then get the council cleaners in, which costs god knows how much, which we're paying for!.

They need need to be round up and arrested no other country in Europe would let them lowlife scumbags get away with what they do and how they affect others

Perhaps instead of bulldozing Dale Farm they could extend it to encourage these "travellers" to settle?

At least I wont get the blame for the chest freezer I fly tipped behind the primary school earlier this week.

Back