• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TRIP TO SHREWSBURY

I've just got to complain about the dirty farkin bastich who's icehole we had to endure after the game. It was my first time on the coach which was (ruined not run ) by some winker called Belly.
Now i like Little Britian as most people but there's a reason why they're farkin half an bleaden hour long and to put us through 7 shows was just a farkin joke. Belly said the other farkin video was on the other farkin coach so why didn't he get  another sodding one. Of all the videos around he chose Little Britian and farkin The day after farkin tommorrow ..... what about the classic films what are around like Debbie does Dallas or farkin Lock stock .....   arh sheer farkin bliss.

With the turn of a new century we're not farkin winkers who don't know what goes on in the world we want more sex and swearing on these farkin coaches but less farkin gas attacks from what ever icehole it come from. Luck was in cause Scum was on tv so I've calmed down a bit now but I have to go to the AGM and see that this Tozzer farkin dirty bastich icehole is taken of these modes of transport and that mr Belly is taken off coaches.
Two good things from today my mate Jupp was MOM 4 me so watch out farkin Claven and Willys for your ratings, also the talk about animals and what they would do to them was brilliant. the best ones involved Badgers and Beavers.
Got to go now I've got to take the lesson at sunday school and will pray for forgiveness to mr BELLY.

::p  
tounge.gif

tounge.gif

tounge.gif

He has a point (after deciphering). A few seasons ago I had to endure "Planet of the Apes" at full volume all the way home from Cheltenham after a mid-week game down that way. That was bad enough but on the outward journey what rousing film did we watch to lift our spirits in preparation for what would be a tough game at Whaddon Road? Fecking "Cats and Dogs"! One of the primary reasons why I (and plenty of others) never use the coaches. (The other is, of course, that I now live in Spain!
biggrin.gif
) Which muppet actually goes out and chooses this tripe?!

WS

The number of times I sat through Uncle Buck on a coach trip to some far flung outpost of the Football League *shudders*

It was Trotter,Trotter and more Trotter all the way to Cardiff and back !

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

I am deeply upset to hear that your trip yesterday was ruined.
It is a pitty that you did not enjoy the complete first series of Little Britain since I am currently filling a video tape with the second series ready for future travel use. Picking films for away travel is always difficult (just ask "Grumpy" Bashford), it is not just a case of going into Blockbuster and saying "I want that one". The classic films you request would not be possible since there is only one toilet on board.
If we went along with your request for more sex on the coaches it would only encorage the likes of "Sir Stanley" to come along for a view!!
On the homeward journey we borrowed a video from one of the travelling supporters and I was truely discusted by the content on it, there was swearing, racist comments and I could not believe what a horse done to a rodeo bull !! I think that from now on we will only be able to view cartoons and childrens classics. We have a complete collection of Thomas the tank Engine & Pingu waiting for the next trip.

Be afraid - be very afraid, the Beaver's running the Yeovil Bus
cool.gif

And to satisfy mine & 'Badgers' animal instincts we will be watching Dr. Dolittle 1 & 2, five years worth of Animal Hospital with Rolf Arris, 101 & 102 Dalmations, and Rebecca Loos on the Farm with her pig.
tounge.gif

Do people really understand how difficult it is to choose videos that suit everybody. I have had to do this in the past & it is bloody difficult standing in the video shop trying to choose videos that are suitable for the age group travelling.

I am sure that at times showing old Southend Games would be fine, but as The Late One has already mentioned, at times you don't want wall to wall football.

Someone mentioned showing last seasons review - great if it was available
sad.gif

We can only do our best, and we will never satisfy everybody - but hey that's life.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 24 2004,15:43)]Do people really understand how difficult it is to choose videos that suit everybody. I have had to do this in the past & it is bloody difficult standing in the video shop trying to choose videos that are suitable for the age group travelling.

I am sure that at times showing old Southend Games would be fine, but as The Late One has already mentioned, at times you don't want wall to wall football.

Someone mentioned showing last seasons review - great if it was available  
sad.gif

We can only do our best, and we will never satisfy everybody - but hey that's life.
Isn't it illegal to show rental video's on coaches, oil rigs, etc? I'd hate to see the away support banged up and missing the match for copyright theft!

tounge.gif
biggrin.gif

I far as know there is likely to be a problem either next season or next year with some new broardcasting law coming in, but at the moment it is o.k..
I think it is always a good idea to look at all means of transport to get our fans to away games but would expect the large amount of low bridges on the motorway network could cause problems if oil rigs were used. Maybe this could be tried if we play someone like Margate, Brighton or Southampton in the Cup.

At least you got to theground on time. Good ol' British railways made me arrive at the station at 3:00 in spite of having meticulously planned to get there at 20 past.

mad.gif

Though, from the general conversations around me I hadn't missed much and even less of what I wanted to see.

It was quite surreal on the last coach home, every 4 or 5 minutes the first 8 rows (including the Drivers ) pulled their tops up to cover their noses, we must have looked like a wild west posse out on a jolly.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shrimp in a Kilt @ Oct. 24 2004,15:47)]Isn't it illegal to show rental video's on coaches, oil rigs, etc? I'd hate to see the away support banged up and missing the match for copyright theft!

tounge.gif

biggrin.gif
Is it illegal to show home videos
rock.gif
cool.gif

I do not think it would be suitable to watch home videos of Beaver's, like I said earlier there was enough beastiality on the video that was viewed on the way home from Shrewsbury.

It is just not my cup of tea
biggrin.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 24 2004,15:43)]Do people really understand how difficult it is to choose videos that suit everybody. We can only do our best, and we will never satisfy everybody - but hey that's life.
Paul, as I said at the time : I don't care what the film is but does it have to be played so fecking loud that the sound was distorting?!

WS

That was no possie it was an air raid by tannis and his curryied arse .Phew he could pollute the air for England .
ghostface.gif
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimpboy @ Oct. 24 2004,22:42)]It's Berry not Belly
laugh.gif
I know what I mean and Belly seems to suit him better.
Had an idea after taking sunday school, what about Derek and Clive tapes if you can't use video's.
As for missing the horse thing and bad language Iam gutted, you see I was over come with fumes and passed out, well it had been a long day.
biggrin.gif

Back