• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

true loyalty!!

doncaster_jake

as a doncaster rovers fan, im sure im writing on behalf of all other rovers fans when i say this. The southend fans that were at the keepmoat tonight were more than likely the best set of fans i have ever come accross in all my time being a football fan!!! they never stopped from start to finsh, but to be 5 - 0 down and be as loud as that ... its amazing!!!
I wish you guys the best of luck next year and hope you get promoted, even if we are in the same league!!!! Youre a credit to your club!! well done

Thank-you on behalf of all the fans who were there. As a fan watching on TV I was just as impressed.

Good luck at wembley.

Southend and Im proud of it

If for any reason you can't sell all your tickets for Wembley , give us a shout ..... !

We were simply taken apart tonight by the better team. Congrats and good luck.still travelling home on the coach. Its been a long night and I have a sore throat ! Southend do have a great set of supporters and we will always be there singing our hearts out to the end. I am proud to be a shrimper.we can hold our heads high tonight.

Smudger, dont you think thats the way all teams should be?? i know i sure do. I was disgusted in our fans when we couldnt sell 1200 tickets for the game at roots hall...when your fans were singin "youre support is f*****g ****" i stood up and clapped because they were spot on!!!
thanks for the good luck messages. Am i right in thinking that youre all rooting for us at wembely??

Just 1 more thing about your supporters, they were all shaking the hands of doncaster fans after the game & saying good luck ... to me thats brialliant sportsmanship!!!

Thankyou very much mate. Same to all other southend fans who want us to win!! anyway its my bedtime, night all. Oh an the lad whos travelling home .. safe journey mete!

Sometimes you have to admit you have been taken apart by a faster, fitter, stronger and better constructed side.

Today was one of those days.

I'm so proud to be a Shrimper today, just got back and it was an incredible atmosphere.

Good luck to you in the final, like I said to many of your fans after the game- hope you turn over the Leeds scum in the final.

BtB.

as a doncaster rovers fan, im sure im writing on behalf of all other rovers fans when i say this. The southend fans that were at the keepmoat tonight were more than likely the best set of fans i have ever come accross in all my time being a football fan!!! they never stopped from start to finsh, but to be 5 - 0 down and be as loud as that ... its amazing!!!
I wish you guys the best of luck next year and hope you get promoted, even if we are in the same league!!!! Youre a credit to your club!! well done

Thanks mate, no complaints tonight you totally out classed us in every area of the pitch. best of luck at wembley and please, please,please do Leeds over.

I had my head in my hands at half time... complete and utter deflation - when the 4th went in, and when everyone started the conga it just put a huge smile on my face...
Was very proud to be a Southend fan tonight..... Fantastic to see so many young fans celebrating like that.. The past 4 years successes have attracted a lot of youngsters to the club, and I think its in very good hands for the future...

No complaints at all this evening Donny were by far the better side and was a pleasure to watch tonight.

Goodluck Donny

Cheers mate, I hope Ron (our chairman) uses your club as a blueprint for our club, nice ground & a lovely footballing team. I think we will get there under Tilson and Ron, but we need a little time.

You are already there and deserve your place in the Championship, good luck !

UTB's

Sometimes you have to admit you have been taken apart by a faster, fitter, stronger and better constructed side.

Today was one of those days.

I'm so proud to be a Shrimper today, just got back and it was an incredible atmosphere.

Good luck to you in the final, like I said to many of your fans after the game- hope you turn over the Leeds scum in the final.

BtB.

And that's about the sum of it, nothing we could have done, I think I've said all along that Donny were the best side I'd seen play at RH during the season, and that was an even better performance by them.

Our support was simply awesome, and I'll keep saying that every chance I have anywhere on this board or others. Guys, you did the club and the town proud.

And that's about the sum of it, nothing we could have done, I think I've said all along that Donny were the best side I'd seen play at RH during the season, and that was an even better performance by them.

Our support was simply awesome, and I'll keep saying that every chance I have anywhere on this board or others. Guys, you did the club and the town proud.
And essex oldbluelady

Well done mate, you were by far the better time on the night, and probably the one thats derserved it all season. Good luck in the final and go give Leeds a thrashing!

Hope rhe Rangers scum who rioted in Manchester are reading this thread (tho I doubt it).

Bet our our prime minister / media doesn't come out and say we should now get the world cup because most English / British fans do know how to behave!

UP the Blues and Well done done Donny on a superb performance.

Third goal was offside tho ;(

Back