• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tuesday Geography Quiz

OK, my guess at the 17 is:

Arkansas - Little Rock
Arizona - Phoenix
Alaska - Juneau
Colorado - Denver
Delaware - Dover
Georgia - Atlanta
Hawaii - Honolulu
Iowa - Des Moines
Maryland - Annapolis
Massachusetts - Boston
Mississippi - Jackson
Nebraska - Lincoln
New Mexico - Santa Fe
Oklahoma - Oklahoma City
Rhode Island - Providence
Utah - Salt Lake City

Am pretty certain that Montgomery, Alabama (Birmingham is biggest city); Sacramento, California (is Los Angeles); Tallahassee, Florida (Miami and Jacksonville are bigger for starters); Topeka, Kansas (Kansas City is bigger); Frankfort, Kentucky (Louisville and Lexington both bigger); Baton Rouge, Louisiana (New Orleans); Albany, New York (New York); Columbus, Ohio (Cincinnati and Cleveland are bigger); Salem, Oregon (Portland); Austin, Texas (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio are all bigger); Olympia, Washington (Seattle is bigger).

OK, my guess at the 17 is:

Arkansas - Little Rock
Arizona - Phoenix
Alaska - Juneau
Colorado - Denver
Delaware - Dover
Georgia - Atlanta
Hawaii - Honolulu
Iowa - Des Moines
Maryland - Annapolis
Massachusetts - Boston
Mississippi - Jackson
Nebraska - Lincoln
New Mexico - Santa Fe
Oklahoma - Oklahoma City
Rhode Island - Providence
Utah - Salt Lake City

Am pretty certain that Montgomery, Alabama (Birmingham is biggest city); Sacramento, California (is Los Angeles); Tallahassee, Florida (Miami and Jacksonville are bigger for starters); Topeka, Kansas (Kansas City is bigger); Frankfort, Kentucky (Louisville and Lexington both bigger); Baton Rouge, Louisiana (New Orleans); Albany, New York (New York); Columbus, Ohio (Cincinnati and Cleveland are bigger); Salem, Oregon (Portland); Austin, Texas (Houston, Dallas, San Antonio are all bigger); Olympia, Washington (Seattle is bigger).

Hmm, looks like I only got ten and could only count to 16.

In my defence both Cincinnati and Cleveland are bigger metropolises than Columbus, which is why they have NFL and MLB franchises and Columbus doesn't.

Hmm, looks like I only got ten and could only count to 16.

In my defence both Cincinnati and Cleveland are bigger metropolises than Columbus, which is why they have NFL and MLB franchises and Columbus doesn't.

But Columbus have the Crew in the MLS!

Oh hang on, no-one gives a **** about that....

Anyway, good quiz by Rusty, I liked that.

But Columbus have the Crew in the MLS!

Oh hang on, no-one gives a **** about that....

Anyway, good quiz by Rusty, I liked that.

Mike Lapper was Columbus Crew wasn't he?

But yeah good quiz. I suspect it might have been inspired by Sporcle as I've failed miserably at both the top 3 biggest cities in each State and State capital quizzes in recent weeks.

Mike Lapper was Columbus Crew wasn't he?

But yeah good quiz. I suspect it might have been inspired by Sporcle as I've failed miserably at both the top 3 biggest cities in each State and State capital quizzes in recent weeks.

Ah, you've done that one too! Enjoyed it, but did pretty poorly. Couldn't even get three for California (San Jose eh? Who knew?)

Back