• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

TV Presenters that get right up your nose

No idea if she is thick or not, but she's been firmly behind local band Nothing But Thieves, so by default, that makes her ok in my eyes.

She also slept with a paedo! And is also an annoying ****!

The weather bloke on Good Morning Britain, Alex Beresford.
A smug git always boasting about his ridge of high pressure & warm fronts .

That git that does radio 2 lunchtimes and alwaya has a depressing, inappropriate topic to discuss while I make my lunch!

Tosspot.

That git that does radio 2 lunchtimes and alwaya has a depressing, inappropriate topic to discuss while I make my lunch!

Tosspot.

Jeremy Vine?

In fact when we had our Eggheads moment, he blatantly ignored my attempts at chat during the filming breaks. I agree, what a knobber.

Jeremy Vine?

In fact when we had our Eggheads moment, he blatantly ignored my attempts at chat during the filming breaks. I agree, what a knobber.

It was because you tried to tell him The Wire was ****. I don't blame him to be honest.

Jeremy Vine?

A friend of mine is a very good pianist. (When he was at school he had the choice of studying music at the Royal Academy, or or Law at Oxford - he chose law and now regrets it!)

Anyway, he puts on concerts for a charity about twice a year. The charity is called Elizabeth's Legacy of Hope. Not only does Jeremy Vine usually attend the concerts, but he helps publicise them by allowing them to use his name, and by tweeting continuously about them.

A friend of mine is a very good pianist. (When he was at school he had the choice of studying music at the Royal Academy, or or Law at Oxford - he chose law and now regrets it!)

Anyway, he puts on concerts for a charity about twice a year. The charity is called Elizabeth's Legacy of Hope. Not only does Jeremy Vine usually attend the concerts, but he helps publicise them by allowing them to use his name, and by tweeting continuously about them.

I'm sure he's a nice chap, but Jeremy - Peter Clarke and that goal. :thumbdown: As if he had anything better to do. :whistling::whistling:

There is a world of difference between patronising charity and the arts and trying to deflect the attentions of a stalker.

One is strategic the other purely tactical.

I'm disturbed by the level of hatred in this thread and think we should just follow the excellent advice given in Post #2.

Not sure if already mentioned, but Victoria Coren and her massively over inflated ego.

Back