• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Tyler Cordner signs on loan from Bournemouth

A lot tends to happen in the last few days. We're quite a long way down the food chain, and things tend to cascade down the divisions particularly if we're looking to sign from higher up.

Unfortunately, January is not a buyer's market but of course the club failed to bring a manager in fast enough in the summer so the best talent had already been snapped up.

Plus other clubs are often waiting on a deal before they release player X or Y. Then we could be up against other offers or the agent playing one club against another.

In the past we have lost players who have agreed terms and given their word to the manger that they will be signing.

Blimey. A bit savage. I bet Bournemouth were thrilled to see that public execution of their player.

There was some praise for the way he took his half time rocket. Nice to see a manager be honest. Still did say 8 defeats in all competitions so that might explain the 'honesty' in the interview.

Blimey. A bit savage. I bet Bournemouth were thrilled to see that public execution of their player.
Maybe thats why Bournmouth recalled him. Great way to motivate your players....criticise them in the local press. He has an appropriate name that Scunthorpe manager....what a knob ??

Maybe thats why Bournmouth recalled him. Great way to motivate your players....criticise them in the local press. He has an appropriate name that Scunthorpe manager....what a knob ??
He should thrive under MM due to the Bournemouth connection. Scunthorpe is hardly Costa del southend is it :Thumbs up:

...or John Egan, now plying his trade in the Premiership. Remember that goal against Scunthorpe?

I certainly do ! We were sat behind that goal .
Our other goal was even more remarkable— a mis-hit cross from the right-hand touchline — it was John White’s first ever League or Cup goal after about 300 appearances !

Does anybody know what has happened to Klass? Would have hoped to have seen him feature more this season since being registered again...
Funnily enough I was thinking similar. I thought Klass would be an established first team player by now because he looked extremely promising under CP but it's not happened. Obviously I don't know what's happening behind the scenes - fitness, attitude etc - but if Demi is out tomorrow I would seriously consider playing him alongside Taylor.

Back