• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Um Bongo

Magic moments, when two hearts are carin'
Magic moments, mem'ries we've been sharing

I'll never forget the moment we kissed the night of the hay ride
The way that we hugged to try to keep warm while takin' a sleigh ride

Magic moments, mem'ries we've been sharin'
Magic moments, when two hearts are carin'
Time can't erase the memory of
These magic moments filled with love

Ello Mr Johnson!!
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 13 2004,16:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 13 2004,16:15)]I'm a secret Lemonade drinker, R WHITES!
sung by Elvis Costello's dad- fact fans.
You didn't happen to watch the 100 greatest Adverts did you? How sad, at least I had an excuse for watching it, twice. We were forced to sit through it for GCSE English!
biggrin.gif

my fondest(!) memory of Um Bungo was my sister winning a Limbo contest at Butlins in 1984, thus winning the first prize of a lifetimes supply (about a month) of Um Bongo for all the family. It had to be about rankest non-alchoholic drink EVER.

TRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIOOOOOOOOOO, TTTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIO

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Jan. 13 2004,17:32)]You didn't happen to watch the 100 greatest Adverts did you? How sad, at least I had an excuse for watching it, twice. We were forced to sit through it for GCSE English!  
biggrin.gif
WHY??!! How can watching adverts possibly aid a GCSE exam?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Jan. 13 2004,19:53)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Jan. 13 2004,17:32)]You didn't happen to watch the 100 greatest Adverts did you? How sad, at least I had an excuse for watching it, twice. We were forced to sit through it for GCSE English!  
biggrin.gif
WHY??!!  How can watching adverts possibly aid a GCSE exam?
Analysis of advertising techniques used. It was for English language, although both times we watched it it was the end of term, so nobody payed attention, even though often, one of the Language GCSE papers is based on an advert.

miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow
miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow
miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow
miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow
miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow
miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow,miaow

Miaow mix.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Blue Missy @ Jan. 14 2004,13:38)]Accrington Stanley? Who are they?

Exactly!!!
Ian Rush says if I don't drink enough milk, I'll only be good enough to play for Accrington Stanley

Back