• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Up the A12......

C C Csiders

Life President
On the journey to spiritual enlightenment (via the
Not Southend related, so move Owners/Mods, if necessary, but I was driving up the A12 today to Ipswich when I saw for the first time the new Col Ewe stadium.

Not just because it's them, but I have to say what a load of rubbish it looks. It has to be the worst of the new stadia I have ever seen. Meccano or what?

I heard their Chief Exec, Marie Partner (who, incidentally, whenever I see her I can't help but think that she probably owns the most unkempt, erm, bikini line in the world) on the Radio the other day saying that it turns heads on the A12 and is mightily impressive.

The place will fall apart in about 10 years I predict.

I hate ****ing stadiums with gaps in the corners!!!

I hate ****ing stadiums with gaps in the corners!!!

I don't. Avoids the intensely boring gout of indentikit 'bowl' stadia that are springing up these days.

I do, however, concede that it does mean that the sound doesn't stay in the ground so well - luckily Our Lord and Leader Sir Barold of H£arn realised that the only way the only answer is to build flats on each corner.

:rolleyes: :(

Back