• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Voltage Cherry - Hit or Miss?

• Total voters
Like many, I was expecting Barby pink, but on TV it didn't look too bad. However, that's not to say a more traditional colour with a revamped style would not be more appropriate.

We have been threatened by the club before for posting pictures of players in stadiums pre-match wearing the kit. Not supposed to publish any pictures of players wearing official kit.

This is true. I've spent the last couple of weeks banged up in nick Ryan Hall stylee for taking a picture of Blair Sturrock in his training top at TescosSainsburys.

Awful ...

oh and worn yesterday so the players didnt have the opprtunity to throw "out of date" kit to the fans who have followed them through thin and thinner yet again this season

Don't the away kits go to the Away Kit Sponsors?

I put a photo of Matt Paterson doing his "spectacle" celebration on the thread about him going out on loan, should I have not done then? :unsure: Delete it if you need to.

Banned.

Just seen on I-player - not as bad as thought - luckily I have a t-shirt of similar hue so I can save on the replica shirt :winking:

Still hate it, although the colour isnt quite as bad as I thought

What makes it even worse is the design isnt very nice, the black bits look completely out of place.

Still the poll shows most like it so if it sells then thats all important and the home kit is great so counter balances it!

Now if we get a decent white 3rd kit then that will be even better

Still hate it, although the colour isnt quite as bad as I thought

What makes it even worse is the design isnt very nice, the black bits look completely out of place.

Still the poll shows most like it so if it sells then thats all important and the home kit is great so counter balances it!

Now if we get a decent white 3rd kit then that will be even better

I don't think the white kit will be needed though, and I don't think the cost of getting them in and printing them up with sponsor and club logos will be worth it because I don't think they'd sell well enough. We just don't need a third kit.

Stick with the pink and black away and make sure the home kit has white shorts and socks, please!

I thought it look nice ... better than Palermo own pink shirt (series A team) lol - my girlfriend will love this shirt, I will be buying it for her this summer.

Hi, hit, hit.

Liked it in the original pics and like even more when I saw it at Wycombe. Think it will sell well.

Will look even better with black shorts & socks.

Best home and away kit we've had for some time. Well done Mr Designer.

ordered my voltage cherry shirt online at the weekend and a parcel from the club arrived this morning so impressed with the speed of service - shame it was not even the voltage cherry shirt but last seasons away kit and the wrong size!! nice work as usual from the club LOL!!

I thought it look nice ... better than Palermo own pink shirt (series A team) lol - my girlfriend will love this shirt, I will be buying it for her this summer.

I saw Palermo play at Espanyol a few years ago.Ugh.Their kit looked awful.Come to think of it Espanyol's away kit a couple of seasons back was also salmon pink.You can still see quite a few people wearing it at Cornella.:gun:

Vodka Blue showed me the one she got last week and I must admit seeing it up close it looks just as good.

Juding by the result of the poll, its one of SUFC's better decisions.

I bought my son Teddy Nesbitt's shirt from the Wycombe game in the charity auction on ebay, he has been wearing it for a week now. I must say it looks great on him , so will definitely be buying one for myself.

Still think someone in marketing needs to give reconsideration in taking in some stock of the ladies version though if they want to maximise their sales opportunities.

Also a baby/young kids version, I really wanted to buy my little girl a Southend kit last year but had to settle for her in a Chelsea one my dad bought her as Southend dint do them!

I also love both home and away shirts this season, very happy with them but now have a dilemma what one to buy (both?) as they'll be expensive and if so what one do I wear on match days lol

Back