• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Was thorpe the worst ref this season?

Was thorpe the worst ref this season? -

• - Yes, complete ****!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • - No, he made good decisions!!!!!

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
for me this bloke was a complete tw&t. he had no control over the game what so ever. he mae the most stupid mistakes possible.

a good example for me when when in the first half brumme had a freekick on the edge of the box and he wasn't even looking he was talking to one of there players, they took it and he didnt even realise for a few seconds, did he call the play back which he should if he wasn't ready? no let if carry on!

amongst many other very bad decisions for example the goal which they scored which he gave a freekick for rather than letting the advantage go on. he had a terrible game i feel!

Haven't seen the highlights but my initial feeling about the goal was that the ref probably got it right. Couldn't see if it was one foot or two but the guy definately seemed to get the ball. Bendtner's challenge on Bradbury looked bad but from the South Upper I couldn't see whether it was malicious or not.

The worst decisions, IMO, were the giving of the freekick which briefly robbed Birmingham of their third goal and, more crucially, the failure to award us with what looked like a clear-cut pen at 1-0. Seconds later practically the same challenge gets called as a free-kick, but inside the box he didn't want to give it.

I thought he was the worst ref I'd seen at Roots Hall this year in terms of his general handling of the game. Amy Rayner was the pick of the officials - I thought that she looked like she knew what she was doing which puts her a step above every other Assistant Referee we've had this year.

Back