• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

Tried last night on the highlights and full game and I managed to mirror my phone screen onto the tv. I didn't chromecast it but mirrored my phones screen onto the tv. Little link below to explain the difference

Only downside is can't use my phone at the same time, and with a live feed (that quite possibly will be slightly delayed) I'll probably get the inevitable notification of us conceding a goal pop up on the screen before I actually get to see the goal.
iPhone “screen mirroring” using the “screen mirroring button “ only worked out For sound for me and others.

maybe android works but not iPhone?
no idea , just know it’s annoying

New system as from Saturday, if you are a season ticket the the game should appear tomorrow without needing to enter a code

I received that notification plus when I phoned the ticket office this week I was reminded of that .... and yet this morning I have received an email with a code for the Port Vale game! Hopefully one way will work. On second thoughts I may enjoy Saturday afternoon more if they don't!

iPhone “screen mirroring” using the “screen mirroring button “ only worked out For sound for me and others.

maybe android works but not iPhone?
no idea , just know it’s annoying
I'm on Android and it worked for me until I went live, then it froze. I now use hard wire hdmi. No problems.

I guess the new system means an end to me handing out my spare iFollow codes to non-seasos wanting to watch the game.

We have 3 season tickets on a single email address but all watch the matches together.

I received that notification plus when I phoned the ticket office this week I was reminded of that .... and yet this morning I have received an email with a code for the Port Vale game! Hopefully one way will work. On second thoughts I may enjoy Saturday afternoon more if they don't!

I haven't had a code for the Port Vale game so hope it works for me.

I presume when they say log into you iFollow account they mean the EFL site rather than the Southend United iFollow page where you normally put your code in?

I haven't had a code for the Port Vale game so hope it works for me.

I presume when they say log into you iFollow account they mean the EFL site rather than the Southend United iFollow page where you normally put your code in?

I would think we Season Card holders can still use the SUFC ifollow site?
In the club's message to SC holders it mentions about updating the Ticket Office with your ifollow Blues email otherwise you won't get access to the Port Vale game.
Does anyone understand what this is all about? Getting confused!

In the club's message to SC holders it mentions about updating the Ticket Office with your ifollow Blues email otherwise you won't get access to the Port Vale game.

I've not used the SUFC ifollow site this season and didn't think you could which is why the new EFL ifollow site is available

The ticket office have my correct email address and have been sending me codes for all home games so hopefully I'll be fine tomorrow

Controversial

Controversial but if you have the app it never fails and is free....keep up dinosaurs!

I haven't received my ifollow code for todays match either, I've watched every other game, so what's changed?
My mate who is a computer illiterate has his code, so I think it's just another ba**s up!

I haven't received my ifollow code for todays match either, I've watched every other game, so what's changed?
My mate who is a computer illiterate has his code, so I think it's just another ba**s up!

Still no code or communication either

Can you talk us all thru using the app on a pc or laptop?
I’m one myself (Dino).....but as a heads up, find someone under 30 in to computers , buy a fire stick from Amazon and install IPTV Smarters app. When complete go to EFL match pass on the menu. Think there are others on here that have got it if they can assist?

I’m one myself (Dino).....but as a heads up, find someone under 30 in to computers , buy a fire stick from Amazon and install IPTV Smarters app. When complete go to EFL match pass on the menu. Think there are others on here that have got it if they can assist?
I watch iFollow on my Firestick, but by using the Amazon Silk app. Basically it’s the internet app, haven’t had any issues other than the ones on Tuesday.

Have logged into ifollow on SUFC site - and my account as ST holder is showing ‘Active’ which means, according to the link, I‘m good to go. Let’s hope the Blues are too.

People if you are struggling to access ifollow with the new rules ie no codes.Just go to clubs website and follow the instructions.You need to check the system to see if you are an active season ticket holder if not you need to contact the club

Back