• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

I follow died about 5 mins after the scored their second.

I took that as a sign that my misery levels had been peaked and just got on with my day.

Good luck in your endeavours in getting a refund as I have mentioned earlier in this thread despite sending an email I have waited at least 2 weeks before I got an answer.My I suggest after sending the email you phone them on the number I mentioned earlier it may speed matters

Just got my refund for the Oldham game.
Got yesterdays match ok , so attempting the Bradford game, 2 games in a row could be tempting fate.

Just got my refund for the Oldham game.
Got yesterdays match ok , so attempting the Bradford game, 2 games in a row could be tempting fate.
Did they refund your credit card account, or put a credit into your iFollow account please?

Good luck in your endeavours in getting a refund as I have mentioned earlier in this thread despite sending an email I have waited at least 2 weeks before I got an answer.My I suggest after sending the email you phone them on the number I mentioned earlier it may speed matters
I emailed them on Saturday, they responded asking for card details which I provided yesterday, and this morning they approved a refund, 3-5 days they reckon. It was a bollock that I had to complain in the first place, but I can't fault the speed of rectification.

I like many others have had issues with watching the blues through i follow either with streaming,trying to get a refund or will generally trying to communicate with ifollow.
I have emailed Rhys at the club and the Football Supporters Association detailing the issues.
Today have received from FSA an email to say that they are alive to the problems with i follow and are endeavouring to take it up with EFL.They are arranging very shortly a survey so they can press EFL. If anyone is interested this will appear on their website www.the fsa.org.uk

Just booking and paying for tomorrow's game was painfully slow. It's an omen !!! The evening ones seem to be a problem! I don't think they've changed or improved anything at all!!

I like many others have had issues with watching the blues through i follow either with streaming,trying to get a refund or will generally trying to communicate with ifollow.
I have emailed Rhys at the club and the Football Supporters Association detailing the issues.
Today have received from FSA an email to say that they are alive to the problems with i follow and are endeavouring to take it up with EFL.They are arranging very shortly a survey so they can press EFL. If anyone is interested this will appear on their website www.the fsa.org.uk
Emailed them twice. First response was clear cache, check wifi, blah, blah. Second response was that we dont give out refunds!!

Moi will be tuned in and will be enthusiastic, excited enthralled and entertained pre kick off and sadly probably exhausted and exasperated 90 minutes later.

I've asked in the chat before buying a pass if the problems they've had have been fixed and they just ended the chat.

Given the team and potential for issues I'm going the radio route I think. Blues, prove me wrong for not forking out a tenner.

Back