• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Watching ifollow on TV

This, other than the getting it to work bit. That happened about now in the Crawley game but no joy here.

The NFL gamepass works fine, amazon works fine etc. It's just iFollow where there are issues.
It worked for about 3 minutes of the second half and now back to the spinning circle.

Every other stream I use is fine - NFL, Netflix, Disney+, everything else works like a dream. Except iFollow has problems nearly every time.

Stuff it, I'm not paying to watch any away games ever again. It's not worth it, you don't know how much of the game you'll get to see.

I've never had it go all the way past half time before without starting to work. I'm so aggravated and narked off now.

I want to relax on my day off, not dick about like this!

If supporters voted with their feet and didn't buy the match pass.The losers will be the clubs and efl.Yes as supporters we wont see it and some will only have the radio commentary It might give efl the kick up the arse,as at the moment we are lambs to the slaughter.
We cant be the only supporters that are suffering from this poor service

If supporters voted with their feet and didn't buy the match pass.The losers will be the clubs and efl.Yes as supporters we wont see it and some will only have the radio commentary It might give efl the kick up the arse,as at the moment we are lambs to the slaughter.
We cant be the only supporters that are suffering from this poor service
You are dead right of course, we should just boycott this lousy system which doesn't even compensate you for lost games. No other industry would get away with this,

So I’ve gone to buy a Match Day Pass for tonight’s game and noticed there is no PayPal option anymore. Only pay by Debit Card ?

So I’ve gone to buy a Match Day Pass for tonight’s game and noticed there is no PayPal option anymore. Only pay by Debit Card ?
As s season card holder entered my code to purchase match pass for tonight clicked on wrong link somewhere and it cost me £10. Cest la vie. Few bob more for Ron.

Just had a phone call from ifollow to say they are processing my refund but it will take a few days because they are very busy.

The number is 01772 325829 if anyone else needs it

I've subscribed to 3 away matches now and nothing, I won't be doing that anymore, only the home games seem to work.

As for the online support, they must just be sitting there laughing that we're spending good money....... They never reply.

@Shrimperstrust can you raise this with the club.

They are losing out on revenue (which would help pay that tax bill) because there are a number of us who are having issues with away games because we pay our money and the club's provider doesn't provide the service.

I'm not sure how it all works, who's responsible for the away game coverage? It seems I'm not the only one who's paid (3 times) and got nothing. I'll be ringing them up tomorrow.

I just bought a pass for tonight's game and I was straight in. It's a bit wrong really.

I'm not sure how it all works, who's responsible for the away game coverage? It seems I'm not the only one who's paid (3 times) and got nothing. I'll be ringing them up tomorrow.

I just bought a pass for tonight's game and I was straight in. It's a bit wrong really.

I got straight into tonight's game as well (season ticket holder) and haven't had any issues with the home games. Away games I watched one ok, another one only worked after half time and Saturday's video didn't work at all (audio was ok).

It's obviously a problem their end and it's costing the club revenue (I believe the club gets a share of away revenue for anything over 500 passes).

There's clearly an issue otherwise they wouldn't have extremely high volumes of complaints to deal with.

I can’t get in to tonight’s game

Probably for the best...

I got straight into tonight's game as well (season ticket holder) and haven't had any issues with the home games. Away games I watched one ok, another one only worked after half time and Saturday's video didn't work at all (audio was ok).

It's obviously a problem their end and it's costing the club revenue (I believe the club gets a share of away revenue for anything over 500 passes).

There's clearly an issue otherwise they wouldn't have extremely high volumes of complaints to deal with.

Probably for the best...

Thanks for the info.

Back