• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I would like to offer my services to the club.
I have an air rifle that will solve the problem and keep the vermin under control.

There's more cobwebs on the front rail in the south upper than in Ron's wallet, probably not been cleaned once in the last 2 or 3 seasons!

I know it's the same pigeons from last week as they were cooing about cresswells goal aginst wimbledon.It 's a bit much to have to look skywards every other minute in case ones got it's bum hanging over the rafter.I'd only got used to looking down at the pitch in the last 2 games.

The pigeons are back roosting in the eaves.Pooped down the back of the bloke in front of me!

That my friend is meant to be a lucky omen. If a bird poops on you it is meant to bring you luck or so they say - personally I dont think it is lucky to be shat on!

I would like to offer my services to the club.
I have an air rifle that will solve the problem and keep the vermin under control.

You can't shoot it. People will get upset like this guy in today's echo. He's serious yanno, he's got a pet tortoise and a dog....

5evurude.jpg

Back