• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Weather is very bad at the moment but maybe strong winds forecast tomorrow will help dry the pitch out.Over the years we do not seem to have had many games postponed because of a waterlogged pitch.So fingers crossed we will be ok for tomorrow.

Fed up to the back teeth with all the rain now, can't begin to imagine how horrendous it must be for those living with the actual flooding though. The covers were at the side of the pitch last home game so I'd imagine they are being used now.

I don't think the rain will be an issue to be honest, I think there is more chance of it being called off for safety reasons due to the strength of the wind.

It's horrid out there now, and although calming down a bit tomorrow, not that much until tomorrow evening - Let's face it, I can't imagine the safest place to be in a storm force gale is Roots Hall in its current state!! :)

Glad pitch is fine but how is the wind down there? (I'm just going out to try and put the roof back on my shed)....

Wind in Basildon at the moment is gusty but not much more than that. Had to put the doors back on my shed,though (All rock'n'roll here, you know !)

Heading down to the ground shortly,glad all looks ok really need the points today.

Back