• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Breaking News Welcome to the new home of ShrimperZone

What do we think of the new forums so far?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the new site,most of what Was on the old site is here.

Just one small reqest if possible, when you have the sticky threads could they be shaded or have a gap between them and the normal thread?

Line added with a highlight colour so sticky threads now highlighted. Tick.

LOL .. With you now, mate.

I guess the other emoticons will come across as we go along, btw.

Not important, but the old 'wink' one isn't there which can cause confusion amongst us older types.

All sorted now. :LoyalSupporter:

As said previously when it was in stage, I like the look and feel..

Just one question for now, on the threads and ordering. on the last forum it used to have the most recently commented threads at the top, but this doesn't look like happening here. is it something I can change in my own settings?

Seems all ok now.

Add that link I sent to your bookmark bar and delete the test site one.

John’s right Kay - what you showed in the pic is a local setting on your computer. If you edit your favourites bar you will be able to change both the link itself and the name on the link button

John’s right Kay - what you showed in the pic is a local setting on your computer. If you edit your favourites bar you will be able to change both the link itself and the name on the link button

Yes, just right click on your "Zenforo Test" link on your favourites bar, and select "Edit", you can change the name to what ever you want.

It is great if you are on a works computer. :Winking:

All sorted now. :LoyalSupporter:

Great stuff, John. :Thumbs up: Thanks, mate. I think the :cool: one is the only other one.

Really like the new format, I have to say. Especially the larger avatars and usernames, as it's easier to see who has posted as you scroll down.

Can't say I am keen on the mobile version of this site...

Funnily enough, I thought the opposite last night. Actually quite like the mobile version.

That said, I don't use it much and mainly only for reading posts, so it could be more clunky to use regularly.

Yes, just right click on your "Zenforo Test" link on your favourites bar, and select "Edit", you can change the name to what ever you want.

It is great if you are on a works computer. :Winking:
*goes and renames bookmarks of Flavs' bum*

Can't say I am keen on the mobile version of this site...
agreed.. is there a plan to develop a mobile skin?

Compared to other forum software it's a shame that xenforo is still 'old' in how it handles mobile, and feels a missed opportunity for the future

Great stuff, John. :Thumbs up: Thanks, mate. I think the :cool: one is the only other one.

Really like the new format, I have to say. Especially the larger avatars and usernames, as it's easier to see who has posted as you scroll down.

I left a load of the old ones that never get used off and added a few new ones, but you can have this one back :Cool:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back