• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No need to all go on the first day. Plenty of tickets.

30k? Lets hit that!

Any idea what blocks are associated with th different price brackets?

This is from the Preston allocation on See tickets but we seem to have a 6th category of prices, would imagine it would be very similar though.

8c7d5ce1-9c3e-4656-9205-ae68f19fec6c.jpg

Usually about 3 different prices per block. Have the club put a wembley plan on official site I gave not looked yet. If not take a look at Preston official site they have same end as us but their prices are slightly more than league 2 play off prices.

Well there you go no need to even look at Preston site thanks to Sea_Blue being so quick of the mark.

Two singing blocks 133 & 134.
It didn't work last time with 1 block and anyone that wants to be lower tier behind the goal will simply buy a ticket their whether they want to sing or not.

As for total numbers I heard Phil Brown say he wants 33,000 there again! I think most of us realise that wont happen. I would think a good turnout will be in the region of 22,500.

Two singing blocks 133 & 134.
It didn't work last time with 1 block and anyone that wants to be lower tier behind the goal will simply buy a ticket their whether they want to sing or not.

As for total numbers I heard Phil Brown say he wants 33,000 there again! I think most of us realise that wont happen. I would think a good turnout will be in the region of 22,500.
There's a lot less time for people to buy tickets than last time as well. Would still hope to see 25k+ though.

Was in the 'singing' block last time as well and agree that it didn't work so will be even worse spread over 2.

This link shows the 6 price levels for League 2. No idea why League 2 has 6 prices and League 1 has 5 prices.
Anyway £44 for the Middle Club Wembley seats behind the goal is excellent value. The same seats for the League 1 play-off final are £62 and I dread to think how much the Championship play-off final tickets will be.

http://www.football-league.co.uk/ne...2-play-off-final-key-information-2456297.aspx

Recommend that anyone that wants to sing in 133 and 134 buys the yellow Cat 4 tickets first.

That's a Preston League 1 seating plan.
For League 2 the yellow section in 133 & 135 are Cat 5 tickets (£32/£16).
Not sure if a plan to get 'everyone' to buy the Cat 5 tickets would work to be honest.

That's a Preston League 1 seating plan.
For League 2 the yellow section in 133 & 135 are Cat 5 tickets (£32/£16).
Not sure if a plan to get 'everyone' to buy the Cat 5 tickets would work to be honest.

Well that colour at least. We sat in the green area 2 years ago and were constantly being told to sit down. :thumbdown:

League Two Playoff Final Seating Plan

Attachments

• league-2-play-off-final-pricing-2015549-2456339.jpg
    league-2-play-off-final-pricing-2015549-2456339.jpg
    91.8 KB · Views: 299
Anyone know if season ticket holders can buy additional tickets today for non season ticket holders?

Well that sucks. I can see them being able to buy a couple, but to have 9 daytrippers being able to get tickets before regular non-season ticket holders isnt right.

Lucky we wont be selling out :smile:

Back