• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No ones going to order online now, due to post deliveries. Hopefully we will have a 1,000 + paying on the day?

I think they can still do so though and collect on the day? This seems to have put some people off, but there must be hundreds of people who do it for some of the sell out events they hold there, so really, although it may seem huge to us, to them it's really quite a minor event!

Having been down at the club all day today, I was actually really genuinely shocked at how many people were coming in to us (selling coach tickets) thinking they could buy match tickets from us as well, and clearly knowing nothing about the outsourcing!

So I guess they can't get a ticket in the ticket office, think sod that and don't bother ordering online when home? It would explain a lot.

So I guess they can't get a ticket in the ticket office, think sod that and don't bother ordering online when home? It would explain a lot.

We had a few saying they didn't have online facilities so we pointed out they could phone. We also had some lovely old boys in, who had supported Southend for absolute decades. They had managed to get their tickets sorted out!

Ok, can't make it. Stuck with 2 £60 face value tickets. PM if you want them, block 143. Take £10 or any offer, shame to waste them.

Block 135 tickets on sale Cat 5 only at the moment.
Cheapest tickets Cat 6 now available.
Looks like the players/staff etc didn't buy that many tickets
Should have released Block 135 much earlier

Yeah plus it will look naff on tv when the cameras go behind the goal and there's a block in the lower tier half full!

19,000 now sold

I think taking all things into consideration this is an outstanding effort. Comparing it to the JPT isnt really sensible. For that it was our first ever Wembley visit, locally there was more interest and many (non sufc fans) took advantage to go and watch a local side at Wembley. Tickets especially cheaper cat were esier to get hold of and there was 6 weeks to sell them giving people time to save up if need be.

This time round, the novelty factor for some (especially non sufc fans) has gone. We have a week to sell the tickets and although the ticketing system arguably is easier to use, there doesnt seem to be the access to the cheaper tickets quite as easily, thus putting some possible day trippers off. Taking this into account, to hit 19000 is a great effort. Well done one and all and see you satrurday

Even though I think it's great having the mascots and bluebelles at Liverpool street and Fenchurch street I would have thought it made more sense to go into Southend Highstreet??

Only a few Cat 6 tickets left in Block 135 for anyone still wanting cheap tickets. I think it's midday they go off sale.

Sorry, not read through the thread however Wycombe forum (Gasroom.org) are stating that tickets are available on the day. I can't see anything on our website confirming this.

Sorry, not read through the thread however Wycombe forum (Gasroom.org) are stating that tickets are available on the day. I can't see anything on our website confirming this.

There will be tickets available on the day. Its just that they don't like to advertise it too early. I'm sure there will be an announcement sometime today.

With just over two hours to go until online tickets stop at noon I wonder how many the final ticket count will be ?

Apologies if i've missed this somewhere else in this thread but now that my tickets have FINALLY arrived after a very long week's wait, what is the difference between the Concession and the Full Price tickets? They all say Full Price on them and I can't see a difference -- how do I know I'm dishing out the right one to the right people in my 19-person party? Any help gratefully received!

Back