• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What's the worse Christmas present you got?!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Xàbia Shrimper @ Dec. 26 2006,08:57)]A potato peeler. (!?)
laugh.gif

Get thee to a kitchen right away, Michael!

blush.gif

I got socks for my birthday (early December), so was spared them for Xmas. As a result, I was pretty pleased with all of my pressies... the only slightly odd one is a fish-shaped ceramic dish with various spices. It's a lovely gift - it's just a bit odd, and I think it's going to be a bit heavy to take back on the plane this trip.

But apart from that, I like all my pressies - it'd be churlish not to try to find something you like about all of them.

smile.gif

Matt

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ Dec. 26 2006,10:59)]I got the same CD Not once, not even twice... but three times...
That's ok. One for the car, one for the lounge, one for the bedroom.

Unless it was a rubbish CD, in which case all three for the bin.

Not the worse present for me but im seriously regreting buying a Noahs Ark for my daughter. If I tread on that f%cking camel once more........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Dec. 26 2006,23:13)]Whinging gits!! It's the thought that counts n'est ce pas?

tounge.gif
No, thats bollocks. I want decent stuff, something I actually want.
glare.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif

i got some socks this year, quite like them though so its not that bad. Worst present, a seemingly compulsary football related present, this year it was beer mats with random facts on them, not that bad really apart from the fact that I'm a student that hasn't got a table so doesn't need beer mats.

Alexis

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Alexis_SUFC @ Dec. 27 2006,01:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shooter mcgavin @ Dec. 26 2006,23:13)]Whinging gits!! It's the thought that counts n'est ce pas?

tounge.gif
No, thats bollocks. I want decent stuff, something I actually want.
glare.gif
rock.gif
wink.gif

i got some socks this year, quite like them though so its not that bad. Worst present, a seemingly compulsary football related present, this year it was beer mats with random facts on them, not that bad really apart from the fact that I'm a student that hasn't got a table so doesn't need beer mats.

Alexis
Beer Mats are pretty poor for a Student. They require a beer to be placed on them which, which surely requires it to have left your hand and/or mouth... Useless.

3 tea towels and a saucepan trolley....not sure what the missus is trying to tell me.

My sister knows how much I love 80's retro stuff so she got me a 70's calendar
biggrin.gif

I'll let her off though as she also got a me a framed first day cover of our first game in Division Two from 1991. I also got the new Southend United book thats out and my Mum managed to snap up the Destination Championship DVD at the last minute.

f%cking Southend United Pyjarmas, im 29 not f%cking 6!!!! and I dont wear anything in bed, at least not a pair of jim jams......

the one present I asked for was the end of season DVD, what do I get f%cking pyjamas, Hockley Hobit and Dave Mcscrivan youve a lot to answer for...........

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Dec. 27 2006,11:35)]f%cking Southend United Pyjarmas, im 29 not f%cking 6!!!! and I dont wear anything in bed, at least not a pair of jim jams......

the one present I asked for was the end of season DVD, what do I get f%cking pyjamas, Hockley Hobit and Dave Mcscrivan youve a lot to answer for...........
So the dodgy barnet wasn't a Christmas present then ?
tounge.gif

After reading Dave Cusack Noses post I am started to feel better, I was only bewildered by my gifts not outraged.
Who bought em for ya Dave...was it your mum?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (callan @ Dec. 27 2006,12:00)]After reading Dave Cusack Noses post I am started to feel better, I was only bewildered by my gifts not outraged.
Who bought em for ya Dave...was it your mum?
no it was a gift from his other half Jeff.

Back