• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What are you having for lunch? (rolling thread)

Baxters soup.

A cut above everything else on the market although I still love Heinz cream of tomato.

Baxters soup.

A cut above everything else on the market although I still love Heinz cream of tomato.
Baxter's > Heinz definitely, but I think that Amy's Kitchen are knocking it out of the park in the canned soup world right now.

Itsu - Veggie noodles with Gyoza dumplings. All to be reclaimed as I'm on a course. Thanks tax payers of the UK. :Thumbs up:

Splashed out.Waitrose fresh Cornish white crab meat,red onion ,cucumber ,salad cream put together in a tiger baguette.Before someone else ..its Grreat.

A couple of microwave Indian dishes from Sainsbury's - a veg masala and a tarka dhal. Very nice.

2 home made ( not by me! ) ham, cheese, cucumber & shredded lettuce sarnies, with mustard ( English of course ) spread over the ham. Lovely.

Greggs vegan sausage roll.

As good as the meat version which is not a particularly high bar to set.

Bonus points for getting a piping hot one straight from the oven. Usually the feel as though they have been warmed under someone's armpit.

Bit of a lunch hack today.

1 packet Uncle Ben's wholemeal egg fried rice
1 can bamboo shoots
3 chicken pakoras (chopped)

Microwave for two mins and add a bit of soy sauce.

A healthier version of special fried rice for under three quid that tasted just as sleazy as a takeaway.

Yorkshire Provinder cauliflower, kale and Cheese soup.

Like an episode of Last of the summer wine I felt sick after a few minutes.

At £2.50 a tub I expect better.

Last of Sunday's left over chicken in a home made Caesar salad today - added cress, yellow pepper and cucumber to it, very nice.

Back