• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question What did you get for Christmas???

My presents were a bird table for the garden, some photo albums so I can finish getting all the photos filed away, a pair of earrings, some chocs and some gift vouchers. All things I really wanted (well, except the chocs maybe!) and I was pleased with. Don't need lots when you've got kids to spend the money on instead!

i got books. david tennant biography, the writers tale by russell t davis, and dr whos the time travellers almanac, and the roger moores autobiography. and fallout 3 on the 360.

got a magic 8 ball too, which doesn't work as i asked it if southend would win yesterday and it say no. but at the same time feels i will achieve the position of overlord of the world.

The main present was the money to pay for my Metallica ticket! Got a lot of the usual stuff like books, smellies & a nice bottle of Balvennie (sp)!! I also got an external hard drive to load all my photo's on. I hopefully won't lose them like I did before!

The book is Texas Death Row, last words, last meals & last rites!! Its strange to think some people spent over half their lives on death row before being executed!

Lino my @rse, those are the tiles in my cellar.

here's something else from your cellar -

shackles.jpg

2 Corporate tickets for Swindon vs Southend, includes a tour and 3 course meal. Wife's mum knows one of Swindons sponsers.
Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue
Black Jumper
Paul Smith Socks
Frankie Boyle Live

Bugger all.

*******s.

I did say however that I didn't want anything as I would not be buying for others due to my recent loss of job, but still.

*******s.

2 Corporate tickets for Swindon vs Southend, includes a tour and 3 course meal. Wife's mum knows one of Swindons sponsers.
Dennis Wilson - Pacific Ocean Blue
Black Jumper
Paul Smith Socks
Frankie Boyle Live

Frankie Boyle....top notch (can I borrow it) ;)

I got a lovely DKNY watch from the other half, the usual smellies, socks scarf etc from fmaily. A JLS hoody!!! Books, a foot spa, a few clothes, some vouchers and money etc. Best thing of all has to be from my dad, a ski holiday for me, my bf, my brother and his gf in France in March! Brother may be going to live in Oz in August so be nice to have a last family holiday! All in all was very pleased!

Last edited:
Blimey Sam, a bumper haul there! Lucky lady! You do know JLS are on up at Bas Vegas on NYE don't you?

Blimey Sam, a bumper haul there! Lucky lady! You do know JLS are on up at Bas Vegas on NYE don't you?

Got tickets for that too! Well Sarah (Miss W_S) bought tickets for me and a group of us to see them at Chicago's in Bas on Jan 8th! I can't wait! I told my bf about 2 months ago that if he manages to get me a JLS hoody then he would be golden. 2 months of trying and he managed it bless him.
Yes though I did do really well this Xmas, was a bit of a one off really I don't normally get that much stuff!
Are you going to see them NYE then? I didn't know they were playing Bas Vegas twice.

Back