• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you done for SUFC national recognition?

What the blonde one? She'd get it
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 20 2005,14:39)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,13:26)]I know the one on the right- her name is Amy.
BOBFOC if you ask me.
Haven't heard anyone use that for years, still makes me chuckle.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 20 2005,13:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,13:26)]I know the one on the right- her name is Amy.
BOBFOC if you ask me.
She could still have the full five minutes of fun though.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BoyWonder2 @ Oct. 20 2005,14:40)]
[b said:
[b said:
BOBFOC if you ask me.
I have never heard that

Mite show my age!

and yes the blonde one! Got bit of a tum though if you look closely

Sorry have to find one thing wrong with her!
biggrin.gif

Yelled out 'Up the Shrimpers' during a quiet break in between songs at an intimate REM gig at the Bush Hall, Shepherd's Bush, a couple of years ago.

To which Michael Stipe replied, 'Young man, I don't know what that means, but it sure doesn't sound that good.'

Did the same at Alison Moyet gig at Cliffs this year and received a much more positive response from Alf.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:43)]Got bit of a tum though if you look closely
Just nice feminine curves....

Sad aren't we, somebody post a pic of "4 nubile young ladies" and the posting rate on this board skyrockets for the first time in ages!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 20 2005,14:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:43)]Got bit of a tum though if you look closely

Sad aren't we, somebody post a pic of "4 nubile young ladies" and the posting rate on this board skyrockets for the first time in ages!
laugh.gif

Bout to say the same!

It may crash again in a moment!

tounge.gif

[b said:
[b said:

Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,14:49)]
[b said:
[b said:

Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves Ā 
ghostface.gif
I didn't even realise there was 4 half-naked girls there when I first saw it. Thats how much I appreciated your fine pyshique of manlyness!

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,13:35)]Had my picture took in a SUFC Shirt near a Dam in Saray, Iran when I was working out there a couple of years ago.

yeo01.jpg
Working out??

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chadded @ Oct. 20 2005,14:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,13:43)]I have never heard that
Body Off Baywatch, Face Off Crimewatch
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

thanks - I will remember that!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 20 2005,14:55)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,13:35)]Had my picture took in a SUFC Shirt near a Dam in Saray, Iran when I was working out there a couple of years ago.

yeo01.jpg
Working out??
tounge.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 20 2005,14:55)]
[b said:

yeo01.jpg
Working out??
tounge.gif
wink.gif
smile.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Shepherd's Bush Shrimper @ Oct. 20 2005,14:45)]Yelled out 'Up the Shrimpers' during a quiet break in between songs at an intimate REM gig at the Bush Hall, Shepherd's Bush, a couple of years ago.

To which Michael Stipe replied, 'Young man, I don't know what that means, but it sure doesn't sound that good.'

Did the same at Alison Moyet gig at Cliffs this year and received a much more positive response from Alf.
laugh.gif
I'd forgotten about that REM tale Ed. Top man!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:52)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves Ā 
ghostface.gif
I didn't even realise there was 4 half-naked girls there when I first saw it. Thats how much I appreciated your fine pyshique of manlyness!

laugh.gif
Can't say I noticed them either
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:52)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves Ā 
ghostface.gif

laugh.gif
Can't say I noticed them either Ā 
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back