• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you done for SUFC national recognition?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,15:06)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:04)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:52)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,14:49)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 20 2005,14:45)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:43)]Got bit of a tum though if you look closely
Just nice feminine curves....

Sad aren't we, somebody post a pic of "4 nubile young ladies" and the posting rate on this board skyrockets for the first time in ages!
Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves  
ghostface.gif
I didn't even realise there was 4 half-naked girls there when I first saw it. Thats how much I appreciated your fine pyshique of manlyness!

laugh.gif
Can't say I noticed them either  
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
Quote[/b] (SUFCFARAWAY @ Oct. 20 2005,14:43)]Got bit of a tum though if you look closely

Sad aren't we, somebody post a pic of "4 nubile young ladies" and the posting rate on this board skyrockets for the first time in ages!
Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves  
ghostface.gif
I didn't even realise there was 4 half-naked girls there when I first saw it. Thats how much I appreciated your fine pyshique of manlyness!

laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (shrimp_on_the_wing2003 @ Oct. 20 2005,15:09)]
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:
[b said:

Oi !!!!!!!

What about my curves  
ghostface.gif

laugh.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
tounge.gif
upside.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 20 2005,14:08)]Beaver - surely that photo is in a special category all of its own:

"Most random place I have been photographed wearing a Blues shirt"

laugh.gif

That could be an excellent competition, I reckon...

biggrin.gif
What a brilliant idea. A thread should be set up interesting places the blues shirt or flags have been worn. Would put names to faces as well. Imagine how bizarre the places would become after a couple of months.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Oct. 20 2005,15:22)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 20 2005,14:08)]Beaver - surely that photo is in a special category all of its own:

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
What a brilliant idea.  A thread should be set up interesting places the blues shirt or flags have been worn.  Would put names to faces as well.  Imagine how bizarre the places would become after a couple of months.
Loads already on the Trust Site here, including one of WS aka JS
smile.gif

I walked around the pitch before the LDV final to help those Wrexham chappies.

Regrettably, I was near enough carrying a West Ham shirt. By the end of the procession there was a suspicious mark down the back of it. Don't know nothing. Honest guv.

Spoke to David Mellor on 606 once, also jumped out of a plane once for the trust, which I am sure was on Anglia News.

In the Echo many years ago vaulting the north bank wall and getting me arse chewed by a police dog. On the radio twice for my comments about the LDV and on the telly once throwing a punch at a Lincoln fan which missed by a week and getting bitten by another sodding police dog. Also in the paper for getting me head stuck in some railings when I was 6 but dont suppose that counts.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Sebastian Weetabix @ Oct. 20 2005,21:12)]In the Echo many years ago vaulting the north bank wall and getting me arse chewed by a police dog. On the radio twice for my comments about the LDV and on the telly once throwing a punch at a Lincoln fan which missed by a week and getting bitten by another sodding police dog. Also in the paper for getting me head stuck in some railings when I was 6 but dont suppose that counts.
it counts more than many postings on here.

anuver claim of course is the regular feature of Suffolk Blue and me good self on Anglia Soccer Night last season (all for the 25p mileage allowance and free crisps).

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 21 2005,09:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:24)]Loads already on the Trust Site here, including one of WS aka JS
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Beaver - my vote for the best photo has to be the one of you & Rob Newman...

laugh.gif

Beaver and Rob Newman (I think)...
Is it me or does Woody look a bit like Wignall in that pic?
Well, at least I can't see there's any passion in his eyes, ha ha!!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Oct. 21 2005,09:23)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Oct. 21 2005,09:05)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:24)]Loads already on the Trust Site here, including one of WS aka JS  
smile.gif
laugh.gif

Beaver - my vote for the best photo has to be the one of you & Rob Newman...

laugh.gif

Beaver and Rob Newman (I think)...
Is it me or does Woody look a bit like Wignall in that pic?
Well, at least I can't see there's any passion in his eyes, ha ha!!!
laugh.gif

You may be onto something there... I can definitely see the resemblance between Wignall and Woody...

laugh.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Beaver @ Oct. 20 2005,15:24)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (OlvisIII @ Oct. 20 2005,15:22)]
[b said:

laugh.gif

biggrin.gif
What a brilliant idea.  A thread should be set up interesting places the blues shirt or flags have been worn.  Would put names to faces as well.  Imagine how bizarre the places would become after a couple of months.
Loads already on the Trust Site here, including one of WS aka JS  
smile.gif
And one of Me and my mate Ricardo from Fuengirola Shrimpers with the mighty Mendieta....

Tried to get him to sign up but he said he didnt think he could displace Maher from the team.....

Helped summarise on radio for Hamburger SV v Hansa Rostock from the AOL Arena with my Southend shirt on, was spotted by one of the tv crews and was then interviewed nationwide on Hamburg's chances on the UEFA Cup the following season. Seeing as they had struggled to a win over a poor 10 man Rostock, my reply was on the lines 'about as much chance of Southend winning the Premier$hite in my lifetime.'

Media work is a strange business - and not particularly friendly if you insult a club in front of their fans live on tv .....

Back