• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Not seen it, so I can't pass judgement but the thing is P&R had absolutely no darkness in it. Everybody got caught up in Lesley's boundless optimism, including the audience!

you really should. but start from the 2nd season. I love Parks and Rec but sometimes it's a bit twee.

Just literally finished the first series of The Strain (Now TV)- Prior to each episode there was a warning that the program contained Violence and gore - and they did, vast amounts of it.

Just literally finished the first series of The Strain (Now TV)- Prior to each episode there was a warning that the program contained Violence and gore - and they did, vast amounts of it.

Halfway through series 2 at the moment, I love the books I read them before they made the show.

watched the 1st esp of FORTITUDE other night(downloaded), pretty good will def watch the rest

Danny and the Human Zoo - fictionalised account of Lenny Henry's teenage years in Dudley. Not too shabby.

Has anyone else been watching Odyssey? If so, what do you think of it?

It starts of brilliantly but is drifting a little IMO- but still very very good (1st episode was an easy 9). Without trying to give anything away its the shear number of situations that Anna Friel manages to escape from that start to get a bit silly, and how easily the computer geek finds stuff out (think the original 24 and Kiefer Sutherlands daughter situations ).

well worth a watch though

2nd episode of FOT Walking Dead. Unsettling stuff seeing kids parties, knowing that they'll become zombie chow soon enough.

It starts of brilliantly but is drifting a little IMO- but still very very good (1st episode was an easy 9). Without trying to give anything away its the shear number of situations that Anna Friel manages to escape from that start to get a bit silly, and how easily the computer geek finds stuff out (think the original 24 and Kiefer Sutherlands daughter situations ).

well worth a watch though

That is pretty much the way myself and my wife see it. The middle few episodes were all very similar. However, the last episode was pretty damn good.

Let's hope the last two are too.

I know this is a film but I DL + watched on my TV other night.

Film NOAH, it was bad v bad

Back