• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

The Third Day starring Jude Law.

Bit of a weird one, three episodes in and still not sure what I think of it. Only started watching as it is set on Osea Island.

The Walking Dead season finale. Meh. Getting really bored of it now. Unsure whether to give up or carry on. Invested so much time in it, there has been a few times when I have thought about giving up watching it in the past!

Edit: Just seen it is coming to an end soon so may as well watch it until the end!

Any good? I read 1 report that said it was decent.
I watched it under the 7 day free trial of BritBox. I couldn't understand beforehand why it wasn't on terrestrial TV but having seen it I doubt whether BBC or ITV would have touched it in today's politically correct society. Absolutely ripped into celebs with some very funny and very rude stuff. Some missed the mark, similar to the old Monty Python, 20 minutes average, 10 minutes hilarious. Will I pay to watch it next week? haven't decided yet as it seems a rip-off to pay for a streaming channel which is all repeats, Spitting Image aside, but some of the Donald and Boris stuff had me in tears.

Rob Burrow: My Year with MND - Harrowing, heart breaking and totally inspiring all wrapped up together. I'm really glad I watched it.

Back