• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

I've started watching Silo, apple TV series about a dystopion future where everyone lives in a silo due to the earths atmosphere being toxic. How it got that way they don't know, a lot of unanswered questions from generations passed that I have a feeling are slowly going to get answered. Quite good so far
I have watched episodes 1 and 2, not hooked but interesting . All seems too contrived atm, I will give it a few more and hope it picks up

Was watching "Flawless TV" a couple of days ago and all of a sudden it went off, have not been able to watch it since. :Winking2:

Not watched yet, but thinking about binging all the Succession series (4). Anyone seen them all, and are they a worthwhile watch?

Enoyed (the repeat of) Band of Brothers the Band documentaty on BB4 late last night and in the early hoours (at least Robbie Robertson's version of things ,Dont think Levon Helm ,RIP,would have been too amused.

Currently have 2 on the go. Late to the party with both.

• Yellowstone (halfway through season 2)
  • After Life (4 episodes into series 1)

Both great in their own right.

Yellowstone had been described to me as a cowboy/Western Succession, but I haven't watched Succession so guess that's on the list now too.

My partner and I are fans of country and Americana though, so Yellowstone appeals and now I'd like to visit Montana and Wyoming.

Adds to our list so far for 2023:

• Ms. Marvel (meh)
  • She Hulk (meh)
  • Miss Scarlet and the Duke series 2 and 3 (love the Victorian London setting)
  • A Spy Among Friends (brilliant)
  • Chernobyl (very late to the party here, but chilling and superbly acted)
  • The Night Agent (surprisingly gripping)
  • Andor (great addition to the SW line up)
  • The Mandalorian season 3 (good stuff as usual but stretching to close plot holes/establish the backstory of the sequel movie trilogy)
  • Ted Lasso season 3 (just a feel good and easy watch)

I've started watching Silo, apple TV series about a dystopion future where everyone lives in a silo due to the earths atmosphere being toxic. How it got that way they don't know, a lot of unanswered questions from generations passed that I have a feeling are slowly going to get answered. Quite good so far
I am now up to episode 5, and I really doubt I will watch more unless nothing else is available.
Does it speed up?

Back