• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

it's a 10 part series (they're halfway through on PBS) but I have watched it countless times.
I attempted to stream on PBS (I have a VPN) without any luck.
I found all of the episodes on Youtube.

I have seen two so far and they were amazing.

Always enjoy finals week on Great British Menu and this week didn't disappoint. Some wonderful chefs working in great spirit and camaraderie.

Reactions: ESG
Always enjoy finals week on Great British Menu and this week didn't disappoint. Some wonderful chefs working in great spirit and camaraderie.
Really pleased for Kirk. Also well done Cal for getting to do the canapes on the train.

Reckon Ben's wife had something to say about Kate though:Winking:

Didn't think the gentleman was bad, it was obviously not going to be mind blowing or great art. Thought it was good fun though and an easy watch.

Really enjoying shogun, slow start but getting better and better. Stuck with it because of the high imbd rating and glad I did.

Really pleased for Kirk. Also well done Cal for getting to do the canapes on the train.

Reckon Ben's wife had something to say about Kate though:Winking:
Haha, yes they did look quite close didn't they? It was Corrin that cooked on the train though, who I wasn't a huge fan of, thought he was quite arrogant - Cal missed out, which was really surprising.

Reactions: ESG
Haha, yes they did look quite close didn't they? It was Corrin that cooked on the train though, who I wasn't a huge fan of, thought he was quite arrogant - Cal missed out, which was really surprising.
Oops yes it was Corrin. Cal was the really good guy who saved someone's fish skins iirc

Back