• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Also enjoyed the early Paddy's day stuff on BBC2 last night.Namely the Sinead O'Connor at the BBC and Cyrus Avenue concert with Van.First time I'v seen either of these.

Last edited:
Masters of the Air. No where near the quality of Band of Brothers, but nothing will ever beat that.

CGI a bit meh and character development not great. I feel they could have done a lot more. I understand Covid had an impact on the filimg though. 6/10.

Masters of the Air. No where near the quality of Band of Brothers, but nothing will ever beat that.

CGI a bit meh and character development not great. I feel they could have done a lot more. I understand Covid had an impact on the filimg though. 6/10.
did you ever see The Pacific ?

Love Rat.

Binged watched what is the biggest most implausible load of rubbish for years.

Only saving grace some nice Cypriot sceneary.

Neil Morrissey must be short of cash to have got involved 👎

I enjoyed it, again nothing on band if brothers. Think they got alot of details right, but then I think they'd knew it would come under scrutiny so they had to get it right.

Wow - what did you find good about it? The plot, the acting, the cinematography? At least the earlier Guy Ritchie stuff had some humour. This was just glorified cliche ridden nonsense with a B list cast.
You are just a bit premature in your critique Naps. My post was after two episodes and I was just about to post this morning that following two further episodes I've arrived at the 'Don't bother' junction. It went steadily down hill.

You are just a bit premature in your critique Naps. My post was after two episodes and I was just about to post this morning that following two further episodes I've arrived at the 'Don't bother' junction. It went steadily down hill.
Ah fair enough. The first episode was OKish

20 days in Mariupol,a no holds barred documentary on the assault of the city by the Russians, two or three times I had fight myself from switching off but it needed to be watched, powerful stuff.

Back