• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

What have you watched on TV?

Enjoyed the Buddy Holly repeats on BBC4 last night (and in the early hours) .Couple of Arena docimentaries and a documentary on the making of the Chirping CricketsLP.Unfortunately the Rock n'roll at the BBC show wasn't as good.

Friday 9 February 2024 on BBC4 was Buddy Holly night.​

Most of the programmes were very good.

Tangled (and other older SUFC) may never have heard this.
Over to my hero.......
Certainly have heard it before. Always loved BH's Fender Strat guitar style-a long time before Hank Marvin got in on the act (see my post above):Winking:

Last edited:
Watched a couple of episodes of Babylon 5, series 1, and was hooked again. Now half way through Series 3 and its become addictive yet again. A bit like our consortium, its our best last hope.

Quite enjoyed the Bob Marley & Reggae at the BBC repeats on BBC4 last night and in the early hours.Obviously timed to co-incide with the release of the new Bob Marley:One love film.Good news as that's on my to see list for next week. :Smile:

Miners strike Battle of Britain.
A superb documentary which tugged at my heart strings, if only the two leading players in this tragedy had give and taken with each other there might have been a better settlement, instead families suffered in these small communities and still are in some cases, bloody tragic.

Back