• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Thought about cutting the grass this morning. Sun shining, birds singing, thought **** that and went to Maldon Park instead. Much better way to spend a sunday.

Wish my neighbour had - he's just decided at half past 5 to take a tree down that is against our dividing fence (which is our fence) - just a bit concerned as he's got a chain saw and doesn't seem to be too sure of what he's doing!

Wish my neighbour had - he's just decided at half past 5 to take a tree down that is against our dividing fence (which is our fence) - just a bit concerned as he's got a chain saw and doesn't seem to be too sure of what he's doing!

Many years ago I worked on the tree gang at CPDC. I wasn't even allowed to pick a chainsaw up without training. They are very dangerous things in the wrong hands and without wearing the right kit. One slip and its good bye leg. Hit a knot and it can easy be good bye life. They should never be sold on the open market as far as I'm concerned.

Many years ago I worked on the tree gang at CPDC. I wasn't even allowed to pick a chainsaw up without training. They are very dangerous things in the wrong hands and without wearing the right kit. One slip and its good bye leg. Hit a knot and it can easy be good bye life. They should never be sold on the open market as far as I'm concerned.

What I find amazing is you can't hire one but Screwfix will flog you one for fifty quid!

Yer, coming up on 17yrs. Can't afford a new one so it better not be terminal. :sad:

My sons Boiler is coming to the end of it's life, it's 20 years old. Know a heating engineer, who said if he needs a new one, he'd sort everything out for £1700. He added that to get the Gas Board in to do it, would cost £1,000 more!.

My sons Boiler is coming to the end of it's life, it's 20 years old. Know a heating engineer, who said if he needs a new one, he'd sort everything out for £1700. He added that to get the Gas Board in to do it, would cost £1,000 more!.

That's a good price and unlike MK that's probably what I'll be paying!

Yet you can buy Chinese fireworks of unimaginable destructive power from pop up shops across Essex.

On a course this week in London and I'm already nodding off as it's so dull. :sad: Is it Friday yet?

People who advertise flats/rooms with pictures that they appear to have picked out from Google images. Genuinely, what’s the point? Surely no-one is stupid enough to agree to move in somewhere without looking and then realise you’re a complete fraud?

And those who trick the online systems with rent figures eg £400 per month (oh, but after one month it goes up to £600) or the classic £500 not including WiFi (WiFi bill = £120 per month).

Grammatical ******* that insist on starting every sentence with the word 'So'. It's up there with those idiots that finish every sentance with 'yeah?'. Cue smart arses who will now post replies using so and yeah. It just ain't funny.

I've just had a tooth extracted, and I've got the arse!!!

Back