• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agree and still well worth a visit, but heavily overcrowded with cruise-ship passengers nowadays who spend next to nothing whilst on their organised tours round the city.
ThankfullyThey fixed the overcrowding this year, max of two cruise ships a day, , it was 10 a day ! The mayor decided that long term it would lead to poor reviews and hurt the city.

Took a tour guides recommendation for a restaurant last night which was excellent ?

The Daily Express. I have never brought it and never clicked on its links. All it does is run bollocks brexit, even bigger bollocks weather and bigger still bollocks diabetes stories. Get the **** of my feed you ****ing comic.

Watching the cricket and realising that cheaters do indeed prosper in sport.
Smith and Warner did cheat and some people will think they both should have been banned for longer or for life but there is no doubting that Smith is best batsman in the world currently way he has scored runs this season is phenomenal.And fact he was out the game so long makes his achievements this summer even greater.Better side is taking the ashes back let's hope we can even the series up

Smith and Warner did cheat and some people will think they both should have been banned for longer or for life but there is no doubting that Smith is best batsman in the world currently way he has scored runs this season is phenomenal.And fact he was out the game so long makes his achievements this summer even greater.Better side is taking the ashes back let's hope we can even the series up

I have no problem admitting what a phenomenal batsmen the bloke is, as you said he is the best in the world by some distance but he is also a cheat who’d still be cheating if he and the other weren’t caught when they were. For that I find it hard to congratulate them.

I have no problem admitting what a phenomenal batsmen the bloke is, as you said he is the best in the world by some distance but he is also a cheat who’d still be cheating if he and the other weren’t caught when they were. For that I find it hard to congratulate them.
Was silly doing what he did and he has tainted his reputation for good.Anderson was a big miss for us but we are too reliant on him and Broad who are well in their 30s

Was silly doing what he did and he has tainted his reputation for good.Anderson was a big miss for us but we are too reliant on him and Broad who are well in their 30s

Oh mate we have massive problems ourselves, I won’t disagree with that. I think over the past few years we’ve focused to much on the one day game, something Strauss has said pretty much himself and it’s left us wanting on the test scene.

Oh mate we have massive problems ourselves, I won’t disagree with that. I think over the past few years we’ve focused to much on the one day game, something Strauss has said pretty much himself and it’s left us wanting on the test scene.
The test team needs improvement.I think we will have very little chance in Australia for next ashes series

That's also what Graeme Swann said Saturday night...apparently. Someone I know was at a party with him. Apparently he was saying that the English batsmen were in one day mode and hadn't really adjusted to having to defend in the way you should in a test match.

Personally I am happy that we concentrated on the one day game and landed the world cup for the 1st time. I don't think any sporting success has made me as happy as that.

Completely the opposite for me. Can't stand the hit-and-run game though understandable the instant-result-in-one-day game is being so heavily promoted by the cricketing hierarchy for all the dosh it brings in, though sadly at the expense of ongoing and lamentable batting ability in the tests,

Some brainless wotsit, left burning coals from their disposable barbecue on Chalkwell beach. A young girl picked them up thinking they were beach stones, and suffered horrendous burns. Even if you only had one brain cell, you should know that burning coals remain hot for quite a while, and anyone stepping on them or picking them up is going to get burnt.

Today's weather. Wet, overcast and the temperture has dropped quite a few degrees down. Could be time to stop wearing shorts and return to jeans/trousers etc. Pah!

Come into to work and I get an email about a colleague suddenly dying. Nice guy, younger than me. Shocked.

A group of vigilantes calling themselves Heathrow Pause, are planning on stopping flights at Heathrow this coming Friday, via the use of toy drones.

Firstly, it’s time for these toy drones to be regulated more heavily - i.e. licensed, tagged and restricted.

Secondly, I hope plod have learned their lessons from last December, and are prepared to react strongly & swiftly against this threat.

Thirdly, this rag-tag bunch aren’t doing themselves any favours, in winning support for their cause. I fully believe that we, as a society need to do more to help the planet and the environment we live in. But why is it normal, everyday working-class people, who have to suffer at the hands of a dozen-or-so hippies? Why can’t they target people who do have some sway on this matter?

Thirdly, this rag-tag bunch aren’t doing themselves any favours, in winning support for their cause. I fully believe that we, as a society need to do more to help the planet and the environment we live in. But why is it normal, everyday working-class people, who have to suffer at the hands of a dozen-or-so hippies? Why can’t they target people who do have some sway on this matter?

Who do you suggest? Green policies are so far down on the radar they may not even bother to exist. Johnson said he'd lie down in front of Bulldozers instead of allowing a third runway at Heathrow. Now he's PM he could have cancelled it, but did he?
The planet is coming hotter and hotter. Parts of Siberia are on fire. As a species we are literally racing towards our own extinction.

Back