• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I just witnessed a chap brazenly walk into Greggs at the top of Southend high street and steal two tuna baguettes whilst the staff were busy serving a queue of customers.

I was more shocked than hacked off.
I've seen exactly the same thing on more than one occasion (the Greggs by the railway bridge)
My guess is the staff are told no to challenge it and words got round!

Mistaken for a Frey Bentos pie?

Oh no. He knew exactly what he was doing. We had the baby tortoises in a run on the coffee table, without a roof and the dogs were just chilling. Then Memphis just picked one of them up and started munching shell and all.

Reading a Thomas the Tank book to my son before bedtime and I had to read about a character called the Thin Controller. Is this body shaming gone mad?

Reading a Thomas the Tank book to my son before bedtime and I had to read about a character called the Thin Controller. Is this body shaming gone mad?

Ha ha!. My boys loved those books & TV progs when they were younger, with Ringo Starr being the narrator of them!.
Now if this was true, then no doubt some 'snow flakes' would take offence, alleging that the individual in question, could be suffering from an eating disorder & their muscular composition shouldn't be mentioned!!.

Ha ha!. My boys loved those books & TV progs when they were younger, with Ringo Starr being the narrator of them!.
Now if this was true, then no doubt some 'snow flakes' would take offence, alleging that the individual in question, could be suffering from an eating disorder & their muscular composition shouldn't be mentioned!!.

The thin controller has been around for years. He arrived in 2005 as the controller of a 2nd railway in contrast to the fat controller I suppose.

Back