• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Incredibly comfortable though.

I am a socks with Crocs man.
DMs are very comfortable and quite light weight with support, my daughter wears them at work (nurse) and so do many of her colleagues, certainly not a cheap shoe these days.

Crocs are odd things, comfortable BUT can also be "clammy" so yes the socks works on all but the fashion mode.

Always good to see a fellow wildlife feeder.

I’m sure the poxy fireworks won’t stop my foxes from coming round for their nightly tin of dog food & biscuits.
On Friday, one of the Badgers turned up at 7.50pm, much to our surprise, as it sounded like WW3 at the time!. He scarpered soon after, a Fox appeared around 10pm & that was that, until sometime in the early hrs.
Last night zilch until 11.30pm, when 2 of the Sett appeared, & had a feast!.

Not really making me angry, just amazes me. Residents of the Isle of Sheppey in Kent have been advised by the NHS to go to Southend for their third dose (Booster) of the Covid vaccine. Someone in an office, or the system they use, isn't clever enough to realise it's only 7 miles away....as the crow flies over the Thames. The Echo said it's actually a 64 mile trip each way, via the Dartford crossing and taking about 90 minutes each way. (If you're lucky with traffic in the day time).

Not really making me angry, just amazes me. Residents of the Isle of Sheppey in Kent have been advised by the NHS to go to Southend for their third dose (Booster) of the Covid vaccine. Someone in an office, or the system they use, isn't clever enough to realise it's only 7 miles away....as the crow flies over the Thames. The Echo said it's actually a 64 mile trip each way, via the Dartford crossing and taking about 90 minutes each way. (If you're lucky with traffic in the day time).
No story really, the NHS website states clearly that mileages are all "as crow flys".

No story really, the NHS website states clearly that mileages are all "as crow flys".
Yes, but the letters the very old in Kent are receiving are telling them to go to Southend. I help quite a few old neighbours, friends and family. Most don't even have a laptop, let alone know how to work one. So they obey letters, unless given help. Basically, the system is not fit for purpose, if telling people in some parts of Kent, where to get their booster jab, going by 'as the crow flys'.

Reactions: GBJ
BBC Sport on the BBC news app. I've lost count of the number of times I've clicked on an article only to discover it's about women's football. I've got nothing against women's football, but I'm not interested in it. Can't they allow me the option to view men's football stories

You
BBC Sport on the BBC news app. I've lost count of the number of times I've clicked on an article only to discover it's about women's football. I've got nothing against women's football, but I'm not interested in it. Can't they allow me the option to view men's football stories

You are a far braver man than I to make that statement. Let’s hope no one makes a formal complaint to the boys - sorry boys and girls in blue or you could find yourself charged with a serious offence that will make our chairman’s - sorry chairperson’s problems pale into insignificance.

The least you can expect is to be blocked from viewing Sky Sports.

You

You are a far braver man than I to make that statement. Let’s hope no one makes a formal complaint to the boys - sorry boys and girls in blue or you could find yourself charged with a serious offence that will make our chairman’s - sorry chairperson’s problems pale into insignificance.

The least you can expect is to be blocked from viewing Sky Sports.
Just annoys me. I don't really follow the premier league but like to watch the occasional highlight (i put it on a saturday but normally fall asleep after the first game) and try and keep up with who is who otherwise i'll be one of those people that watch England play and then constantly have to ask who does he play for?

I clicked on a link yesterday saying that Chelsea put 7 past thw swiss champions so thought i'd take a look (didn't know if it was Champions league or Europe League) only to find it was Chelsea women vs Servette women.

I'm all for equality, my wife cooks dinner and I eat it

Liverpool fans going into meltdown and angry at the defeat to spam on social media and talksport. You know, they hardly lose a game nowadays, with that very good team they have. WOW. Talk about being spoilt. They haven't a clue what being in a relegation battle is like for example. Hey Scousers, try being a Southend fan for one month. You might appreciate things a bit more.

Liverpool fans going into meltdown and angry at the defeat to spam on social media and talksport. You know, they hardly lose a game nowadays, with that very good team they have. WOW. Talk about being spoilt. They haven't a clue what being in a relegation battle is like for example. Hey Scousers, try being a Southend fan for one month. You might appreciate things a bit more.
...or East Thurrock. Really going through a bad spell.

Back